• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.81: RIP Gregolian (1988-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3FiujrV1mJBZ.png

o6jHK3jTNQ42.jpeg

<{vega}>

7wKmF3BGhdAT.jpeg

UOUDaioDeVFH.jpeg

42ygb3ou1ny81.png

I think Trump Jr. is a corrupt charlatan and a fraud. But he is correct here. We could have ended homelessness in America for 25 billion. Flint still doesn't have clean water but we can send 40 billion to eastern Europe.

Agreed. We keep sending money to Ukraine but how about we focus on our own citizens first.

I think Trump Jr. is a corrupt charlatan and a fraud. But he is correct here. We could have ended homelessness in America for 25 billion. Flint still doesn't have clean water but we can send 40 billion to eastern Europe.
Agreed. We keep sending money to Ukraine but how about we focus on our own citizens first.

This one summed it up.

h3.jpg

Whose face is this that keeps being deep faked into gifs/memes ?

Yeah I dunno, but that clip is kind of disturbing.

What's the deal with the baby powdah, and why? I tend to think mother's milk is far preferable and I was a little breast feeder as an infant lol, but it isn't always possible. A shortage is...not good.

The demons are on full display.
Demonic leftist wackos that think their mother should have aborted them in the womb. SMH
Imagine being born? That poor woman...

I was apparently really unhappy and wouldn't stop screaming as a newborn, but that's because I had a double hernia and went into surgery within the first few days of being born (still got the scars). We should all be grateful that our parents wanted to keep us, life was never in doubt coming from a Christian fam.

Indeed. The second to last one is pure pragmatism and would be the obvious choice every single time. It's a simple matter of value and viability. German culture, industry, science and technology are truly illustrious and the Allies scraped their initial ideas of turning it into a pastoral nation quickfast, lol. You see things like Operation Paperclip mentioned often, but this rarely gets attention.

Operation Osoaviakhim (Операция Осоавиахим) was a Soviet operation which took place on 22 October 1946, when NKVD and Soviet Army units removed more than 2,200 German engineers, scientists and technicians from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World War II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union. Much related equipment was also moved, the aim being to literally transplant research and production such as the relocated V-2 rocket center at Mittelwerk Nordhausen, from Germany to the Soviet Union, and collect as much material as possible such as from the Luftwaffe's central military aviation test center at Erprobungstelle Rechlin, taken by the Red Army on 2 May 1945.

The USSR's main Nazi man, a genius no doubt.

Helmut Gröttrup (12 February 1916 – 4 July 1981) was a German engineer, rocket scientist and inventor of the smart card. During World War II, he worked in the German V-2 rocket program under Wernher von Braun. From 1946 to 1953, he headed a group of 170 German scientists who were forced to work for the Soviet rocketry program under Sergei Korolev. After returning to West Germany in December 1953, he developed data processing systems and contributed to early commercial applications of computer science. In 1967, Gröttrup invented the basic principles of the smart card as a forgery-proof "key" for secure identification and access control.

cgg.jpg

tgg.jpg

Oh yeah no doubt the German Nation even though it’s destroyed still offered much more than Eastern Europe did. Also it would be much harder for Western forces to free say Hungary, Romania and Poland that it would be to occupy Germany which they were occupying much of at the time. Also for pragmatism would you mentioned the German republic had a really excellent education system which is what the Nazis were able to exploit as we’ve talked before that the Nazi education system left a lot to be desired. Also I think it was Berlin before the war they had a GDP higher than all of Polands. Which again makes it much more of a better choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back