Social Meme Thread v.81: RIP Gregolian (1988-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgsnykqplec.jpg

nan.gif

@Deorum @Rob Battisti

I just received the results of my, "Viking Test" from LivingDNA. While my recent ancestry (roughly 10 generations)is exclusively British and Irish, a significant percentage of my ancient DNA - around 1,000 years ago - is shared with Norsemen. Specifically, according to LivingDNA, the Swedish Norse who eventually founded the Kingdom of Rus.

LivingDNA uses an index to calculate the amount of DNA a member possess that connects to one of the Viking Nations. My score is 69%. This means that more of my DNA is connected to the Norse than 69% of LivingDNA members.

So yeah, I'll be watching the shit out of this movie:D
This is why Odin calls for you.

Indeed.

I'm not mad at a Muslim who retaliates against someone who burned the Quran. I'm also not mad at a Swede who hates Islam. Where the Swede went wrong was burning their books instead of kicking them TF out.

<26>

Arab Party wants all Swedes who do not accept diversity to renounce their Swedish citizenship and leave the country. You have nothing to do here in Sweden, and your native Sweden is gone for good.

I don't blame the migrants for taking advantage of a people who were so willing to be taken advantage of. But definitely do blame the swedes who did absolutely everything to put such a harmful immigration policy in place. They fucked up and wouldn't listen to anyone telling them they were fucking up.

Hopefully they'll be able to salvage their country.

*Doubt*

It would require...drastic measures.

<36>

Say what you want about these commie bastards, but you almost have to admire their complete lack of self-awareness of their own hypocrisy and actually expect the rest of the world to not notice it.

They know Islam is a culture parasite.
They don't mind if it's unleashed upon the rest of the world, so that it benefits them in the long-term.

Actually, the people might, but their politicians probably aren't.

Say what you want about these commie bastards, but you almost have to admire their complete lack of self-awareness of their own hypocrisy and actually expect the rest of the world to not notice it.

They know Islam is a culture parasite.
They don't mind if it's unleashed upon the rest of the world, so that it benefits them in the long-term.

Actually, the people might, but their politicians probably aren't.
They're aware of the hypocrisy in that statement. They laugh at the softness of the West

God… holding out hope it’s good. If it sucks…

At this point its guaranteed to suck.

then I hope Amazon chokes on the $100mil they dumped into it

Lol. $100mil is pocket-change to Amazon.

Its budget is actually $465mil.
https://www4.bing.com/search?q=Amaz...s=n&sk=&cvid=DB184307090F40C8823C43EB52C6B9DB

Which the total loss will be a rounding error to their overall worth, but it'll destroy whatever credibility the series had left after The Hobbit trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back