Social Meme Thread v.77: KR-15 (Free As F**k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least a couple of these i feel need solid knowledge of the 4chan undercurrents to understand.

Second one is "one guy one jar" - would not recommend

Last one is
images

Gosh. This is in America, not some dump like Brazil or Mexico. East coast or wherever this is pretty much Brazil now. Small business owner need to take this in their own hands and get armed. Target practice on rioters and looters.

Edit- my mistake, it’s the west coast

Last edited:

Gosh. This is in America, not some dump like Brazil or Mexico. East coast or wherever this is pretty much Brazil now. Small business owner need to take this in their own hands and get armed. Target practice on rioters and looters.

Elites/Politicians and Big Business have no problem with this.

-Riots/Looting
-Increased Minimum Wage
-Rising Prices

Big corporations can absorb the negative effects of these easily, but it drives small businesses out. When small businesses drop out, that drives the profits of corporations up. Not to mention the pandemic economy (aka lockdown) was only enforced on small businesses (effectively crippling them or shutting them down).

Edit- my mistake, it’s the west coast

California… Third World Banana Republic

No middle class… Just Elites and Peasants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back