Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaush getting ripped apart by Nicki Manaj fans and Razorfist.

Vaush isn't very smart. He just preaches to his choir that give him money. He's convinced his audience that giving him money is some form of capitalist penance. It's a good grift, I'll give him that.

I've debated him before and found his thinking skills to be lacking.

Right? I can't believe it stood up to that torture test -- every type and model of gun (+ the ammo) that dude owns is nothing short of immaculate, yet nothing was able to get through it even after taking severe damage. I'm compiling a list of various items and tools considered to be of the highest quality construction and engineered materials that money can buy, research on flexible body armor led me to the Safe Life tactical FRAS vest.

I think you can buy that at a gun store or a turners in CA it wasnt an "off roster" gun last time I checked the DOJ website unless they made it off roster recently they make a version of this gun in .22. with 10 rounds in the wheel. our gun laws do suck though I think the worst thing is not having constitutional carry. only judge defending gun rights is roger benitez but newsom seems to have vendetta against him.

I think you can avoid the off roster law by buying from a pawn shop but this is not legal advice im no lawyer reno may has a good youtube channel with ca good law advice.

Are 12-gauge pump-action shotguns with a 14 inch barrel legal? lol. A handful of Mossberg 590 models got the attention of the Feds when they came out a few years ago.

Right? I can't believe it stood up to that torture test -- every type and model of gun (+ the ammo) that dude owns is nothing short of immaculate, yet nothing was able to get through it even after taking severe damage. I'm compiling a list of various items and tools considered to be of the highest quality construction and engineered materials that money can buy, research on flexible body armor led me to the Safe Life tactical FRAS vest.

Are 12-gauge pump-action shotguns with a 14 inch barrel legal? lol. A handful of Mossberg 590 models got the attention of the Feds when they came out a few years ago.

benelli m4 GOAT

E_osRJWVEAQYoQm

That shit is NJ legal. If it's legal here, it's legal just about everywhere.

Vaush isn't very smart. He just preaches to his choir that give him money. He's convinced his audience that giving him money is some form of capitalist penance. It's a good grift, I'll give him that.

I've debated him before and found his thinking skills to be lacking.
I never heard of him until Walk Don't Run Production did a video on him.

8k republicans are dying every 10 days from Covid?

You sure about that, that that’s why?

No. Appears to actually be more. Current 7 day average Covid deaths is 1,582. So in 10 days it’s 15,820. Teneesee is the current leader in deaths and cases per capita per state, and the south is the leading region

couple that with the increased vaccine hesitancy of the right and definitely a hit on the Republican voter bloc vs the left.

No. Appears to actually be more. Current 7 day average Covid deaths is 1,582. So in 10 days it’s 15,820. Teneesee is the current leader in deaths and cases per capita per state, and the south is the leading region

couple that with the increased vaccine hesitancy of the right and definitely a hit on the Republican voter bloc vs the left.
Which is weird.

Over half the country is vaccinated, yet there are more new COVID cases and deaths now than the same time last year when no one was vaccinated. Not to mention these new variants started popping up once mass vaccination started.

Which is weird.

Over half the country is vaccinated, yet there are more new COVID cases and deaths now than the same time last year when no one was vaccinated. Not to mention these new variants started popping up once mass vaccination started.

Yeah. India variant really fucked us up. Damn shame because India suffered with piss poor health care and no vaccines, whereas we have the capability to make this just a flu but Covid got political

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back