Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe-biden-new-face-global-terror-built-back-better-flag.jpg

joe-biden-when-national-disgrace-bingo-starts-checking-watch.jpg

qv21viosx1m71.jpg

And i can’t argue you with your m60 advice. That’s sound advice

The FOPA of 1986 is pure tyranny. It's still doable and legally if your record is clean but I don't think I could justify that sort of splurge to myself until I can put $500,000 cash away in a fireproof case and never need to touch it. The M60 was heavily inspired by the Nazi MG-42 but had its own quirks and is probs my favorite gun of all-time in terms of both aesthetics and sound.

Barrel Retirement Party

The FOPA of 1986 is pure tyranny. It's still doable and legally if your record is clean but I don't think I could justify that sort of splurge to myself until I can put $500,000 cash away in a fireproof case and never need to touch it. The M60 was heavily inspired by the Nazi MG-42 but had its own quirks and is probs my favorite gun of all-time in terms of both aesthetics and sound.

Barrel Retirement Party

Word man. My older brother has given It serious thought. Would be cool to have a machine gun in the family Need to start pestering him to get his FFL
Yeah man the mg-42 was an amazing machine gun and basically still exists as you say with minor adjustments.

Barrel Retirement Party

Sweet Bleepin’ Jesus

Daddy like

Barrel Retirement Party

IIRC, the M60 was called, "The Pig" by GI's in Vietnam because it's weight made it a pig to carry through the jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back