Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay at home dads be like. . .
~Video~

oonj07.JPG

tlowgs.JPG

zb21xr.JPG

mwsvds.JPG

k94tug.png

t92nf4.jpg

Bill Gates celebrated his 66th birthday with Jeff Bezos at an intimate party in a secluded Turkish cove, reports say.
https://businessinsider.mx/turkey-bill-gates-jeff-bezos-celebrates-66th-birthday-party-2021-10
Guests were helicoptered from Bill Gates's megayacht, Lana, to the secluded and picturesque cove. He is currently renting the yacht for 1.8 million euros per week, according to reports.

The yacht has a gym, jacuzzi, beach club, and swimming pool, the Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak reported.
People actually insist Bezos is a right wing conservative because he gave funding to both sides in 2018, yet ignore all the signs showing his allegiance to Democrats. lol

j1khys.jpeg

awmvsu.JPG

tvwr9g.jpg

qS3psxAHeM.png

How did I miss officer Rick getting the boot? <{Heymansnicker}>

Not like it matters. He's already made his next account, and the mods will welcome him back in short order.

Meanwhile Rip was IP banned for months on end, and any Alt account he made was immediately deleted.

The standards are not the same, nor are they applied equally.

Not like it matters. He's already made his next account, and the mods will welcome him back in short order.

Meanwhile Rip was IP banned for months on end, and any Alt account he made was immediately deleted.

I guess the mods can't get enough of his corny dad jokes and his "Even though I post only far-left 'memes', I'm a Republican, I swear" schtick

If you are banned you shouldn't be welcomed back under a new account.

am-i-the-only-one-around-here.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back