Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A carton of cigarettes and a zippo lighter. I love horror movies almost as much as fossil fuels and firearms, Mike is my boy and I can't wait for him to lay savage waste to an entire mob of motherfuckers who dare think they can step to him. Righteous Justice is about to be dispensed on this pack of cowards.

MM1.jpg

mask.gif

<Oku03>

I'm so tired of this "age restricted" bullshit on embedded videos, it's so fucking nanny state. Nobody is going to click an additional link to go to YT itself even though it's a great clip of some of Savini's greatest FX work. Can't Sherdog remove that for embedded media, @Rebelfett? If it's some kind of built-in feature on the other end, then nevermind. <45>

#TeamMichael

#WarMyers

<GinJuice>

This movie, lol...If there was ever an appropriate time for them to do their thing -- and they fucking didn't, lmao. Achilles and Patroclus were fuckin', alright? :confused: It was 2004 though, and Oliver Stone was already under tons of heat for his Alexander The Great flick.

#TeamMichael

#WarMyers

<GinJuice>

EVIL DIES TONIGHT!

<Dany07>

20211013-004420.jpg

John Carpenter has arguably both the greatest slasher and greatest science fiction horror flick in his CV. Almost nobody possesses the same level of cool factor as Kurt Russell.

{<jordan}

EVIL DIES TONIGHT!

Thought this interview about H20 and Resurrection was enlightening.

Always thought it was the dumbest bullshit ever to claim it wasn't Michael that Laurie beheaded, and it was just an extremely lame excuse to make ANOTHER sequel.

And I was right, but what surprised me is that was the plan going back as far as pre-production of H20.

A carton of cigarettes and a zippo lighter. I love horror movies almost as much as fossil fuels and firearms, Mike is my boy and I can't wait for him to lay savage waste to an entire mob of motherfuckers who dare think they can step to him. Righteous Justice is about to be dispensed on this pack of cowards.

MM1.jpg

mask.gif

<Oku03>

I'm so tired of this "age restricted" bullshit on embedded videos, it's so fucking nanny state. Nobody is going to click an additional link to go to YT itself even though it's a great clip of some of Savini's greatest FX work. Can't Sherdog remove that for embedded media, @Rebelfett? If it's some kind of built-in feature on the other end, then nevermind. <45>

The first image of that video is the cover for Scream Greats, vol. 1: Tom Savini. The production value wasn't great, but it's a very cool documentary made by Fangoria. You also get to see how Greg Nicotero started his career.

a21Er8E_700bwp.webp

aR7pxm9K_700w_0.jpg

a81dyrZ_700bwp.webp

aRr6KxB_700bwp.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back