• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme thread V.75 Fourth Wave of Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLM Rioter Who Smashed Car Window In A Toddler's Face Avoids Jail After Lawyer Says It Was An "Emotional Time"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ers-face-avoids-jail-after-lawyer-says-it-was
“The vast majority of citations and charges against George Floyd protesters were ultimately dropped, dismissed or otherwise not filed.”
Black Lives Matter rioters are being treated with kid gloves after citing their lived experiences and emotional trauma.

wavhc1.JPG

h60zvs.JPG

s3q1xh.JPG

Like 4 people I know, or know through somebody else, got sick with covid in this last week after taking the shot.

Seriously, don’t refer to it as a “vaccine” anymore. It’s a shot, and you are not “vaccinated against illness” after you take it.
the only two people that I know that died during this hole thing was within two months of the second shot. Not kidding

the only two people that I know that died during this hole thing was within two months of the second shot. Not kidding
It’s not working. Forcing it in young healthy people is authoritarian corporatocracy and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back