Social Meme thread V.74 - Meat Sweats edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I suspect as much re them being paid a share of the revenue. A pizza shop making $78 net profit per employee per hour doesn't seem right. Even using a conservative estimate of 3 employees, 10 hours a day, 5 days a week this comes to over 600k net profit a year.

images
Yeah that’s retarded. Most franchises make like 600k in annual sales. A few like McDonald and chick fillet make a million to a couple million. So yeah, that bath just doesn’t add up at all. Idiots

Yeah that’s retarded. Most franchises make like 600k in annual sales. A few like McDonald and chick fillet make a million to a couple million. So yeah, that bath just doesn’t add up at all. Idiots

They also happen to conveniently forget the fact the business owner is the one taking the financial risk in setting up the business in the first place while the employees essentially have no financial risk in exchange for a fixed wage

They also happen to conveniently forget the fact the business owner is the one taking the financial risk in setting up the business in the first place while the employees essentially have no financial risk in exchange for a fixed wage
That’s true. But profit sharing is a real thing. Taking it to where the employees make all the revenue is just so absurd though. The left really doesn’t understand what reality is. You can’t be the one not taking risks and get all the profits PLUS the owner eating the costs as well. It’s childish

That’s true. But profit sharing is a real thing. Taking it to where the employees make all the revenue is just so absurd though. The left really doesn’t understand what reality is. You can’t be the one not taking risks and get all the profits PLUS the owner eating the costs as well. It’s childish

Yeah no doubt it exists - it existing in a pizza joint is rather doubtful

126010551_119647779959848_2863874032382237630_n.jpg

Yeah no doubt it exists - it existing in a pizza joint is rather doubtful

126010551_119647779959848_2863874032382237630_n.jpg
imageedit_168_4693093787.jpg

I am it could happen anywhere. They are conflating profits with revenue
It’s like asking your parents to manage the households money and you spend all the money on yourself. Now all the money is gone and none of the bills have been paid. They are like that here

That's an Al Jaffee! He was always my favorite Mad magazine artist. I would stare at his drawings and search for all the hilarious Easter eggs he'd put in them. He's still kicking it at 100 years of age!

Usually, the thing he was best known for, the fold ins, were my least favorite of his many styles. He also drew Alfred E. the best IMO

f5dba679e870609675d93c7fdea39294.jpg

CA_AlJaffeeHeader.jpg

I would be interested to know if that $78 takes into account thjngs like overheads, depreciation or even the cost of inputs
Yeah there’s a ton of variables.. Insurance, tax, rent, food cost, utilities.. Pro communism memes, although occasionally bringing up valid criticisms of capitalism, are in a vast majority completely delusional to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back