MSNBC Panel Suggests Antifa Is Noble, the Right Is Worse Than Al-Qaeda
https://gvid.tv/v/HTBZqd

s-xza2fj06-05.jpg

di-14Q3TF.png

sending your daughter to college. . .
~Video~

di-3L4RP9.jpeg

3brfE.jpg

I just don’t buy that you’re a Republican or a “real conservative” when 99% of your memes are pro-leftist/anti-right. But who knows, maybe you’re a card carrying Republican purely so you can deflect accusations of being a partisan democrat.
He's just a leftist troll. Just read his comments and who he gives likes to (and receives) outside the meme thread also lol.

1. I put Trudeau in parentheses so he would know what I’m talking about because an American may not know enough about Canadian politics to distinguish one party from another.

2. So he can declare himself a “Republican” and not be partisan while I declare myself a liberal and that makes me partisan?

3. I voted liberal in 2015 but conservative in 2019 and in the 2019 provincial election (Alberta) I voted NDP, so no, I don’t consider myself partisan.

Let me guess, Edmonton?

Risque+unassisted+thirsty+oyster_a8c888_8312043.jpg

richard-levine-rachel-levine.jpg

3brfo.gif

Is there a clip of this?
Tom Cotton is stealing from the Ted Cruz playbook (who is likely a RINO), but it's funny.
~Video~
the comments
She sounds like a rich bitch from a gated community that's never had to deal with differing opinions and has always had a safe space to shelter from opposing view points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back