Meme thread #46: What do ya know, Joe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@irish_thug

Even when I add memes, they still get deleted as "empty posts".

Whats the point if the rules aren't even fairly or evenly enforced?

It's unusual that the moderators here are so obsessed with policing and containing memes. These threads used to be "memes that trigger leftists", but @Madmick didn't want Sherdog to become "a right-wing home" or something or other, and forced the thread change.

Given that fact, it's quite clear that the moderators on this forum are committed to containing and suppressing right wing memes.

Carry on I suppose. Pointing out this fact clearly won't change moderators behavior.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CjiJYyBbixteaE8p9

Here's a meme so this post won't be immediately deleted.
CjiJYyBbixteaE8p9
The only posts of yours I've deleted have been 100% text. And me surpressing right wing views is a new one. I'll have to remember that one.

The only posts of yours I've deleted have been 100% text. And me surpressing right wing views is a new one. I'll have to remember that one.
<TrumpWrong1>

They had memes, the reason given was "empty post".

I never accused you alone of trying to suppress right wing memes, hence, why i mentioned other moderators and used plural language. That's why I brought up @Madmick , he didn't want right wing memes to take hold here, so he forced the thread change.

Oh well, enjoy moderating the end of the meme threads. That Covivfe's overall goal BTW, he wants to ruin and destroy the meme thread, not enhance it. Enjoy wasting your precious time on this Earth enabling him.

Here's another meme:

https://images.app.goo.gl/2hTeRHyHWp5pbqabA

<TrumpWrong1>

They had memes, the reason given was "empty post".

I never accused you alone of trying to suppress right wing memes, hence, why i mentioned other moderators and used plural language. That's why I brought up @Madmick , he didn't want right wing memes to take hold here, so he forced the thread change.

Oh well, enjoy moderating the end of the meme threads. That Covivfe's overall goal BTW, he wants to ruin and destroy the meme thread, not enhance it. Enjoy wasting your precious time on this Earth enabling him.

Here's another meme:

https://images.app.goo.gl/2hTeRHyHWp5pbqabA
A little dramatic and whiny for my taste, but I do fear the lefty mods have a little more leeway in treating (current) right leaning posters unfairly, in comparison to the opposite. I get treated with double standards and dishonesty around here more than anybody, probably, but I gotta say you really sound kind of whiney whining about confefe's meme's. You can handle him. I would think a push to have him put a few in a single post would make the threads a little better, but whatever.

A little dramatic and whiny for my taste, but I do fear the lefty mods have a little more leeway in treating (current) right leaning posters unfairly, in comparison to the opposite. I get treated with double standards and dishonesty around here more than anybody, probably, but I gotta say you really sound kind of whiney whining about confefe's meme's. You can handle him. I would think a push to have him put a few in a single post would make the threads a little better, but whatever.

40ldjl.jpg

40kva1.jpg

40ji0v.jpg

40jglu.jpg

Last edited:
I never thought I would ever put anyone on ignore, but after 5 years on Sherdog i finally had to. a 50:1 ratio of shitty/good memes is just terrible.

Now back to some good memeing

95845056-10213609669750723-1354764244301643776-n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back