Melvin Guillard and Jamie Varner

bullfish

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A-M-5nfCYAACKUb.jpg:large
Does anyone have an update on this bout? Rescheduled? scratched? I was at TUF 16 finale at the Hard Rock. I obviously heard Jamie "threw up" in is locker room- and saw melvin walking around with his
team. . didn't see the post fight presser yet.

This was the fight I wanted to see the most that night. discuss

A-M-5nfCYAACKUb.jpg:large
Does anyone have an update on this bout? Rescheduled? scratched? I was at TUF 16 finale at the Hard Rock. I obviously heard Jamie "threw up" in is locker room- and saw melvin walking around with his
team. . didn't see the post fight presser yet.

This was the fight I wanted to see the most that night. discuss

Was ready to see that fight sucks bout Jamie but as far as i know it's hasnt been rescheduled.

Do people seriously not pay attention to anything? I thought it was a well known fact that its taking place at 155 as its beenthe clearly stated and reported by many mma websites and many threads about it on here.

Didn't Melvin get in trouble for trying to grease up?

just kidding. It was odd that they would start spreading stuff like that right before the doctors pulled Varner from the card.

Do people seriously not pay attention to anything? I thought it was a well known fact that its taking place at 155 as its beenthe clearly stated and reported by many mma websites and many threads about it on here.

Why utilize Google when you can make a drawn-out thread and wait for responses?

Didn't Melvin get in trouble for trying to grease up?

just kidding. It was odd that they would start spreading stuff like that right before the doctors pulled Varner from the card.

I heard Melvin say that. This fight was rescheduled for Dec 29th.

I heard Melvin say that. This fight was rescheduled for Dec 29th.

that was a funny interview.
I'm done with him. He's not going to get another chance to fight me.

Dana said it is rescheduled for UFC 155.

Ok. Thats fine then. Lets do that.

that was a funny interview.
I'm done with him. He's not going to get another chance to fight me.

Dana said it is rescheduled for UFC 155.

Ok. Thats fine then. Lets do that.

it really was

Back