Meister MMA

mmafighterx

White Belt
Reaction score
So I'm kinda new to mma, looking to pick up some gear. I've read a lot of great reviews on Fairtex/Hayabusa/Windy/Top King, but unfortunately they're all a bit too expensive. I need MMA gloves and shin guards. I like the price and look of the Meister gear. Says it's made out of cowhide leather instead of synthetic. Anyone have experience with their gear in general? Thanks in advance.

Gloves:
http://www.meistermma.com/index.php..._id=14&zenid=c6435b6c59a3180e2a29ee1b0714edff

Shinnies:
http://www.meistermma.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_24&products_id=321

Is that what your instructor told you to buy?

The only thing I have used from Meister is their ankle wraps which I enjoy very much.

PERSONALLY if it were me and I needed gloves and shins that were low cost but good quality (try to avoid using the word cheap BTW because that often carries a dual meaning here) I would either go KO Fightgear or Ring 2 Cage unbranded items.

There isnt a lot of info on here regarding Meister, and as an individual who consults sherdog for ALL of my gear choices it hasn't steered me wrong.

Try Kstar gear for top king shins. They are one of the bsdt you can buy and are on an insane sale.

Unfortunately that's all I can do for ya. Getting gear is one of the hardest things because you need to invest in good gear.

The only thing I have used from Meister is their ankle wraps which I enjoy very much.

PERSONALLY if it were me and I needed gloves and shins that were low cost but good quality (try to avoid using the word cheap BTW because that often carries a dual meaning here) I would either go KO Fightgear or Ring 2 Cage unbranded items.

There isnt a lot of info on here regarding Meister, and as an individual who consults sherdog for ALL of my gear choices it hasn't steered me wrong.

Try Kstar gear for top king shins. They are one of the bsdt you can buy and are on an insane sale.

Unfortunately that's all I can do for ya. Getting gear is one of the hardest things because you need to invest in good gear.

Thank you! I'll go check it out now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back