Meister MMA Muay Thai Ankle Wraps

TheMMAchef

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I would be lying if I said I did not buy ankle wraps because I felt they looked cool and are the quintessential "garb" for Muay Thai. However, I did also buy them because I kick very hard, even when I do not want to, and I wanted something to keep the ankles tight, the top of my foot from shredding off, and just have something there to create some friction on the mats. If also for nothing else, to give a little support when on the balls of my feet.

I scoured the internet here and there looking for a good ankle wrap. I do not call these supports, because ankle supports are meant to be used for recovery and joint aid. MT Ankle wraps in the sleeve design are designed to be a SUBSTITUTE for wrapping in gauze and tape. So after seeing prices vary between reasonable and high, and almost every brand you can think of short of coca cola, I was on Amazon one day while I was picking up some items and typed in

Great review. I have a pair of these, Bad Boys and Title MMA's. Got them all on the cheap like you. Also not spending 30+ dollars for Fairtex or Twins when these work just fine:)

My Meister supports were flawless. No loose strings or anything. Very good quality.

I hate that name.

Yeah, me too. Although I don't find it any worse than most MMA company names. I've got some Meister handwraps, which can be had for $5 shipped, and I'd put the quality on par with most non-Thai brands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back