• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan Anderson is coming!!!

Saw thread title and was hoping her phone/cloud got hacked...

Everyones been asking when is she actually gonna' fight in the UFC. First quarter of 2018, mark it on your calendar.

#Soon

She writes: "I hope to be getting back in the cage start of next year and will update you all when I have something in the works and am allowed to say anything!"

In other words, there is nothing currently in the works, and she only "hopes" to fight during the start of next year.

Lol So Megan was serious when she said she needed time for lifting weights and getting gains (with special supplements ) to have a chance at beating Cyborg. Good luck.
yeah - that is not gonna work.

Skill is gonna beat cyborg not getting buff and using whatever. She'll most likely fail a USADA anyways.

Was there ever a statement by her why she pulled out of the cyborg fight other than "personal reasons"? I mean I wish her well but not sure what to make out of that.

She looks like a man...
From behind she does as well (the gif of her at the weigh-in/face off when she turns around) but 99.9% of Sherdoggers are men and 99% of them would fuck anything that has a vag.

She looks alright.
I prefer more feminine women.
(Yes, for you cucks out there, feminine can mean anything these days, but normal people know whay I mean.)

She looks like an extra on 'Orange is the new black'. So, that sucks.

Unfortunately, she's all hype.

From behind she does as well (the gif of her at the weigh-in/face off when she turns around) but 99.9% of Sherdoggers are men and 99% of them would fuck anything that has a vag.

Too much fucking truth for Sherbros to handle.

Also...

Megan Anderson red top.png

Don't get me wrong, I'd fuck her shit up BUT she's nothing crazy.

She is Amazonian.

She can take a fucking beating...if you get my drift.

...and still come back for more.

She is...TOUGH.

99% of women would BREAK IN HALF if you truly try to fuck their shit up...so just imagine a girl who could take it...the way you want it...

Just sayin.

Back