Megan Anderson Has Changed

I always felt like Megan could’ve been a dark horse to win the WFW strap if she worked on her TDD.

She needs to cut down to bantamweight

Step down in quality but something to pass the time I guess. Appreciate the sherbros who have posted any links to nudes which so far have been fleeting.

I haven't really seen any of them and have no idea if there are actually nudes. I find Megan Anderson way hotter than either Penne or Rawlings as well.

D47E4543-D0D1-4A47-BC38-9C2ACE2EC2B7.jpeg At one point in time I agreed Megan Anderson was attractive... but then I watched Men In Black again...

0E15DE7F-77E6-4914-867C-E0C2E61ABF6E.jpeg

And ruined it for myself / can’t unsee

0385210D-26A5-4570-95BF-8405D53388EC.jpeg

View attachment 736133 At one point in time I agreed Megan Anderson was attractive... but then I watched Men In Black again...

View attachment 736135

And ruined it for myself / can’t unsee

View attachment 736137

I think that you have her confused with this girl.

jessamyn-duke.jpg

Hey Megan,
I don't give a shit anymore either. Let's go party...hard.

Is that code for I'm getting new tits?

I haven't really seen any of them and have no idea if there are actually nudes. I find Megan Anderson way hotter than either Penne or Rawlings as well.
Nothing full, Rawlings has had her tits out in a few pics I've seen but nothing really of note.

If people want to watch another version of mma that's their perfence is a change of pace and setting. If you don't like wmma that's fine then go to take a bathroom break in between you bitching about it not going to change people's opinion or mma worlds opinion because guess what you're not important.

of course, I must admit, there are exceptions....I do want to watch zhang vs joanna....just to watch joanna get ko'd....and sometimes I like watching nunes...cause she can hit...but for the most part...no.

was expecting boob job, disappointed, never asked about what she thought

They have the same delusional, take no responsibility mentality that’s extremely common nowadays
Everything is a self pep talk, it’s not your fault, you’re great ! Just “keep trying” !
People who ignore reality and don’t look at themselves have no chance of making significant improvements

Definitely, it's quite unbelievable. But I find it even more present in MMA, Idk why.
Really makes those guys and gals boring, and above all redundant

Yea thats life bud

Le fond et la forme.

I'm not really debating what she's saying, I mean everybody's entitled to feel how they feel. It's just the way in which it's being said. It's as if all the fighters hired the same company to do their communication. It's just boring and makes it hard for me to get behind a fighter who says stuff in this way.

Back