Megan Anderson and Cyborg Verbally Agree to Fight at UFC 214 July 29 for the Title

Only way that happens is if GDR retires, Cyborg gets banned by USADA and Holly loses to Bethe

Megan needs some serious stars to align for her to become UFC champ
She holds off Cyborg till she gasses and then comes home strong for late tko or 48-47

Will Cyborg actually take the fight? Or is she going to turn another one down?

UFC should never have made a 145 title fight that did not include Cyborg. She is the division. It lives and dies with her until some miraculous crop of talent arises. I don't know who is calling the shots but they've been throwing some head scratchers out for some time.

-Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif
Megan Anderson

(waits for "Her?" gif)

’ll fight [Cyborg] regardless,” she said of whether a belt should be on the line in a fight with Cyborg. “It should of been us [that fought for the inaugural title], it wasn’t, that’s fine, let’s do it now.
Fucking bjpenn.com quality journalism.

UFC should never have made a 145 title fight that did not include Cyborg. She is the division. It lives and dies with her until some miraculous crop of talent arises. I don't know who is calling the shots but they've been throwing some head scratchers out for some time.

They did make it for Cyborg but then Cyborg got caught for PEDs which was later overturned and then she's been declining fights due to health reasons, she needed more time to heal her body up. That's the way it is I believe

6Y8xCYD.jpg

Bendo's also said it.... He would actually say it a lot.
Yea... I miss the days of Bendo VS Everybody.

The UFC should never have let him go. That's one contract they needed to match. Bendo and Cowboy would fight anyone, anywhere, any time.

They did make it for Cyborg but then Cyborg got caught for PEDs which was later overturned and then she's been declining fights due to health reasons, she needed more time to heal her body up. That's the way it is I believe
I understand that but continuing with the title fight seemed very risky. Developing a division for cyborg is risky in general and I'm a fan of hers (far less as of recent but a fan nonetheless). Their title situations in various weighclasses are properly fucked due to piss poor planning.

Back