0eb607313f918bfebf281d19756a0a29.jpg

Stephen-James-Football-Model.jpg

BKFuycAh1Lu_grande.jpg

It's over for us boyos

Welp

There we go

Took long enough to go from hairlines to [REDACTED]

This thread is now officially deemed bizarre and potentially offensive
Ahh shit, this got redacted for real? The fuq, I seen admins was hatin from afar. I SHANT 4 get. War Hairline talk dammit

I love the fact that there are folk that monitor this. I was telling my mate about this forum and how it's the best place on earth for photoshops and hairline monitoring. Which is a bit weird considering it's a mixed martial arts forum. Love the randomness.

EQY038AGRm868gWig0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

It's a shocking difference

His current temple recession stretches up toward the suicide watch line (frontal ear lobe)

"He should just comb it forward bro, it would look the same"

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<2>

I love the fact that there are folk that monitor this. I was telling my mate about this forum and how it's the best place on earth for photoshops and hairline monitoring. Which is a bit weird considering it's a mixed martial arts forum. Love the randomness.
to be fair, its not surprising that his sport would attract a lot of closeted gay men

to be fair, its not surprising that his sport would attract a lot of closeted gay men

I find that dynamic really funny. Cause some folk just pretend to be gay as well.

Plus the majority of posters are American who have a sub-set of folk who are hilariously freaked out by homosexuality.

this has been one of my favorite threads to read.

<mma4>

EQY038AGRm868gWig0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

It's a shocking difference

His current temple recession stretches up toward the suicide watch line (frontal ear lobe)

Magnificent analysis. 10/10. Would read more hairline analyses from you again.

Back