Social Media becoming more unhinged as Trump leads Biden in the polls

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Watching the media coming apart is glorious. No rational discussion, just panicked hysteria. These are journalists? Embarrassing

Love the line about Trump weaponizing the DOJ and the legal system.

Really?? Hilariously ironic

Has to be eliminated? Interesting…

Trump is getting portrayed as a potential president who will have unlimited power to do whatever he wants. Biden, on the other hand, is portrayed as a president who can only do so much to deliver on progressive policies because his hands are tied by Republicans in the house and the limits of executive power.

I've posed the question as to why should I vote for Biden if he doesn't have the power to deliver on more of his campaign promises, the Dems say Biden wants to deliver but he can't because he can't do much as president and that he plays by the rules, unlike Trump. Should Trump win, im assured, there will be no rules, laws or anybody in decision making power who can stop him.

If there are no checks and balances to stop Trump then why didnt he do all of the death camps, and firing squad execution of his opponents in his first term. In fact, if Trump is so powerful, then why does he need to be elected to do any of this if he commands such blink loyalty from powerful people.

Watching the media coming apart is glorious. No rational discussion, just panicked hysteria. These are journalists? Embarrassing

*Trump leading an insurrection, stealing classified documents, trying to subvert democracy so he can remain in power, getting impeached twice, and getting indicted four times on 91 felony charges.*

Conservatives: Trump is a true patriot! He's done nothing wrong!

*News merely reporting on Trump leading an insurrection, stealing classified documents, trying to subvert democracy so he can remain in power, getting impeached twice, and getting indicted four times on 91 felony charges.*

Conservatives: The media is unhinged!

Not a cult, though.

They're right

Jan. 6 was just a small taste of the chaos Trump's presidency will bring in 2024 if he wins

That is why it is IMPERATIVE that we all vote for Biden next year
Hell yeah, I'd much rather have BLM race riots, insane inflation, WW3 etc! So much better than someone who offends mentally ill liberals with mean tweets. <JagsKiddingMe> <6>

Bro, Steve bannon opens each episode of his show with like 10 minutes of MSNBC. These clips are hilarious if you can stomach the absolute nonsense that they spew, and even more so, the way these pompous windbags speak. Their inflections and deep breaths as the frantically speak fast is so weird. Absolute freaks.

These are the full episodes, but just watch these intros. Lots of these clips aren’t on Twitter, otherwise I would just post the clips

This one is the best, if you skip to 3:55 to the MSNBC segment where they discuss primal feeling voters will feel when they vote, of Biden being safe and Trump being unsafe. Truly amazing stuff

Edit: wow, rumble embeds now? Neato

Love the line about Trump weaponizing the DOJ and the legal system.

Really?? Hilariously ironic

Has to be eliminated? Interesting…

Are these journalists? No. You posted a discussion from a morning show, an opinion piece from the economist, and an interview with a congressman.

Hell yeah, I'd much rather have BLM race riots, insane inflation, WW3 etc! So much better than someone who offends mentally ill liberals with mean tweets. <JagsKiddingMe> <6>

You cool with suspending the constitution as well?

He's probably going to have a jammer with all this chaos in his life rn

Bro, Steve bannon opens each episode of his show with like 10 minutes of MSNBC. These clips are hilarious if you can stomach the absolute nonsense that they spew, and even more so, the way these pompous windbags speak. Their inflections and deep breaths as the frantically speak fast is so weird. Absolute freaks.

These are the full episodes, but just watch these intros. Lots of these clips aren’t on Twitter, otherwise I would just post the clips

This one is the best, if you skip to 3:55 to the MSNBC segment where they discuss primal feeling voters will feel when they vote, of Biden being safe and Trump being unsafe. Truly amazing stuff

Edit: wow, rumble embeds now? Neato

I am surprised Bannon does not open his shows with ways to steal more money from Trump voters.
dude stole money from a build a wall charity and as long as he says what you want to hear he gets a pass.
any time I see a dude in a MAGA hat I get mad at myself for having morals because that dude is just advertising he is a sucker.

Goatnald getting elected might be best case scenario for dems tbh. They already blame him for anything wrong with the world right now. If things continue to go poorly over the next 8 years then they’ll still be able to cling onto blaming him. On the flip side if things get better they’ll say it was cuz Biden’s reign lmao.

It'd be cool if it backfired horribly for the media. They're already kind of fading into irrelevancy with the narrative pushing they've been doing. You don't really see any honesty at all in the media when discussing anything Republican. They seem to exist as an echo chamber for confirmation bias. The more TDS rantings there is, the less actual policies are discussed.

Back