Meathead vs BJJ PHENOM SCHUAB!

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is gonna bet all in on the BJJ PHENOM? He's got quite the odds but scary bet in that. Any one confident he will win?

BTW Sherdog decided my last thread was inappropriate and it was quite the good thread yesterday. And took away my post count back to white belt ;/

We should be able to post what we want here and people seemed to enjoy it. It's not like I said anything too vulgar ;/ . Least they could do is message me and tell me what I did wrong to avoid it in the future.

Just made me curious... what kind of thread did you make and since when is taking down postcounts the way Sherdog deals with that? Why not just dubs?

Going to go with Meathead really, I can't see the BJJ phenom not getting knocked out, would be funnier if he gets subbed though.

And I've had a few threads just randomly deleted aswell, would be good to get a reason but they don't bother.

it was a who is hotter thread of miesha tate and rousey, and I added 10 pics of each. Was a good one I thought

Schaub well keep him at the end of his reach. Shaub by split or UD.

Schaub well keep him at the end of his reach. Shaub by split or UD.

Do you actually think that? No offense just wondering because so many trolls. Just trying to get more insight if I should risk betting a little bit

Schaub via first round gogoplata, because his ground game is just that damn good...

well save your posts and time here as well if you were deleted and you just remade it.

well save your posts and time here as well if you were deleted and you just remade it.

I didn't remake anything. Not sure what you are trying to say either ;/

The winner will be Shaub, via a unique and never before seen submission in front of each judge's seat. That's right - Shaub via three submissions. There can be no doubt. Could it possibly happen any other way?

I put a lot of thought in this, guys, and I just can't see anything different happening - each scenario ends with a Shaub via three subs. Also, upon laying witness to it all, Rogan's face will melt off like in Raiders of The Lost Ark. I'm seriously considering getting the pay-per-view just for this fight

Can someone give me the cliffs on all the BJJ phenom Shaub references 'round here lately?

Gonna go all in schaub I think...

Schaub seems to be getting a little publicity here lately from his BJJ prowess. I imagine he try's to grind out meat head against the fence and score a few takedowns. If he gets hit he will sleep like usual

I hope Mitrone blasts bitch ass BJJ ace Schaub. I hope to god he avoids all ground action.

Do you actually think that? No offense just wondering because so many trolls. Just trying to get more insight if I should risk betting a little bit

I also believe Schaub grinding it out hard. He's going to wall and stall, he's going to try take and keep him down. Schaub has a suspect chin, so he's going to be careful. It should be an ugly fight.

Back