Meanwhile Jose Aldo is loosing at 135

You're title m8

Yes I got that I spelled losing incorrectly..... did I feel the ned to edit no! This is a fighting website, not a TEFL class lol

I also got that Conor just starched Cerrone like no one has every done and haters are crying....AGAIN!

Yes I got that I spelled losing incorrectly..... did I feel the ned to edit no! This is a fighting website, not a TEFL class lol

I also got that Conor just starched Cerrone like no one has every done and haters are crying....AGAIN!
Even has a Conor fan that acting was horrendous. Cowboy took a dive.

Jose came back 7 months after his most devastating loss, that 13 second KO to conor. He never shied away from a challenge, fought the who's who and fought the new generation. His record isn't as impressive anymore, he has like what 6 losses? But at least he's active, bold and resilient. Conor never defended his belts, refused to give him a rematch, couldn't bear to defend after losing to nate, cried for a nate rematch, refused to defend after eeking out a win, beat Alvarez then ducked khabib and Tony for almost two years and got jealous when khabib was scheduled to fight max for the belt. So much so he threw a dolly to a bus, he's a literal terrorist for that. So Aldo may be "loosing" at 135 but he's 10x the fighter that conor will ever be. He's not a coward pampered by Dana and his goons, he's his own man, cringy famous burger restaurant name and all. And yes he did cry and get delusional when conor beat him, but that was only natural. Nit everyone is cerrone, who doesn't care.

Even has a Conor fan that acting was horrendous. Cowboy took a dive.
You must be new to the sport if you think that was acting. Watch Cowboy v RDA. He's weak, took a thai to face in the first exchange then had his nose and eye fucked up from the elbows. The rest was brutal too. You'd have been finished from the thai to the face.

"loosing"?

"Lose" is the opposite of "win".

"Loose" is the opposite of "tight".

"Loosing" is something made up by semi-literates.

Thankfully this is a fighting website and not a TEFL class lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back