Me & the number one lady in my life.

There is nothing greater or more pure than the love of a child. It's what life is all about. God bless.

Chill

Very Nice Dave,

I'll try to post osme pics of my daughter tonight when I get home, I have some scanned pics somewhere in the mess of mine called a computer.

she's cute. i hope she takes after her mother in later life tho :D j/k

She is a cutie Dave, you sound like a good Dad.

Here's mine

jaidyn02.jpg

jaidyn03.jpg

She turns 2 this month, she is super smart for a kid, she can't say my name so she calls me Deedoo, but she already knows all her parts, ie. eyes, ears, nose, feet, hands, hair.

The cutest thing she says is when she wants to go to sleep, she says "Deedoo, mee mee night night"

Wow...have not a seen a recent shot of Lala....such a cute likkle one:D

and c0ld...you have a cute baby as well man, she looks kind of elvin!(like a elf)....so cute, MASSIVE eyeballs....:D

Originally posted by c0ld
Here's mine

jaidyn02.jpg

jaidyn03.jpg

She turns 2 this month, she is super smart for a kid, she can't say my name so she calls me Deedoo, but she already knows all her parts, ie. eyes, ears, nose, feet, hands, hair.

The cutest thing she says is when she wants to go to sleep, she says "Deedoo, mee mee night night"

She's gorgeous!!!...

all babies / lil kids are gorgeous!!!

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
all babies / lil kids are gorgeous!!!

I know this is going to sound awful...but not really..;)

Originally posted by Kato

aww...they are, so long as they're not your own, i guess ;)

and so long as they can control their bowells/bladders :(

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
It's cuz she has my hairline.

Thanks. :)

In all the pictures I have seen of you, I have never realized
how weird your hairline was until now....

Damn I'm chatty tonight

That is such a cute pic of u 2. I'm going to have to develope the pics from her b-day soon. :)

Originally posted by Frisky

In all the pictures I have seen of you, I have never realized
how weird your hairline was until now....

Damn I'm chatty tonight

His hairline is quite cool, reminds me of Vegeta

She is a cutie.... not to shabby considering the daddy!

Jk :D:D:D show mercy!:p

Originally posted by Kato

Hahahaha...so true....I have a friend that had 2 ugly kids....I would never say that to his face, but man, they were ugly.....but, good thing is, as they got older, they then turned out to be cuties.....better to be ugly early on, than when going into school.....lol....I just hope my kids don't do the reverse....cute as babies, then get uglier as they get older....poor buggers better not turn out like me....:p

Back