me shadowboxing (to get some pointers)

I thought it actually looked really good, though sloppy at times. I'm not sure what speed you were going at but if close to full speed, you need to work on quickness. That right hand at 0:20 looks like its in slow motion.

I know that when shadowboxing you are decelerating for half the punch, too.

not bad

its kind of easy to tell when you're punching because you're getting into a rhythmn when bouncing up and down.

also
holy arm punches batman

Like you said you need to work on your conditioning your handspeed looks really poor. Get back in shape and post again because parts looked alright but with the speed it's just ehh.

Like you said you need to work on your conditioning your handspeed looks really poor. Get back in shape and post again because parts looked alright but with the speed it's just ehh.

i can go faster. but im not a lw also take that into consideration :)

Looks like your moving around alot when punching which throws you off balance and your punches are looping..Just looking to take a straight right hand down the pipe

i can go faster. but im not a lw also take that into consideration :)

neither am I i'm kinda missing the point. If you want to hear technique your jab is bad your not rotating your hips as well as your cross. Your hook is too much arm and not enough body. Like someone said your not even in workout clothes try getting in those and warming up and then posting so we can critique more than just playing around. For playing around it looked like playing more than anything serious.

neither am I i'm kinda missing the point. If you want to hear technique your jab is bad your not rotating your hips as well as your cross. Your hook is too much arm and not enough body. Like someone said your not even in workout clothes try getting in those and warming up and then posting so we can critique more than just playing around. For playing around it looked like playing more than anything serious.

ok will do

Back