McMann vs Rousey

Nobody else deserves it as much as Tate. No doubt about it.

I agree although I was also saying Jessica would get the shot if she won and she was technically 1-2 in the UFC prior to the Miesha fight. I just had faith that when Ronda says a fight is a #1 contenders fight and Dana doesn't immediate stop her that means it's a #1 contenders fight. When Ronda speaks, Jamie listens. At least when she talks about fighting and who's next in line for an ass whooping, I mean title shot.

Some of the other stuff she says specifically in regards to Pokemon, Batman, DoD (still not sure what that is), etc. confuses me so I sometimes tune that out. Seriously, completely off topic but would it kill her to explain who's she's talking about?

Was McMann the one from Canada who got destroyed in 5 seconds? because I hope she got cut straight away

If the ufc cut everyone Rousey destroyed the divison would be tiny

I agree although I was also saying Jessica would get the shot if she won and she was technically 1-2 in the UFC prior to the Miesha fight. I just had faith that when Ronda says a fight is a #1 contenders fight and Dana doesn't immediate stop her that means it's a #1 contenders fight. When Ronda speaks, Jamie listens. At least when she talks about fighting and who's next in line for an ass whooping, I mean title shot.

Some of the other stuff she says specifically in regards to Pokemon, Batman, DoD (still not sure what that is), etc. confuses me so I sometimes tune that out. Seriously, completely off topic but would it kill her to explain who's she's talking about?

Eye was 1-1-1 with a nc and split dec loss that she could have easily gotten

Vince by swag

4357432-odwalx0.jpg

McMann got destroyed by Tate. Let Sara fix the holes in her game before she challenges again.

To be fair, McMann was tagging Tate pretty good throughout the first round. Miesha grinded out the next 2 rounds with better defense on the feet and superior grappling/wrestling (surprisingly).

McMann got destroyed by Tate. Let Sara fix the holes in her game before she challenges again.

yeah. it's hard to make a case for her to get a title shot when she got flattened by ronda and then tate more recently. she's clearly not skilled enough. i'd rather see cat get a shot ahead of mcmann.

To be fair, McMann was tagging Tate pretty good throughout the first round. Miesha grinded out the next 2 rounds with better defense on the feet and superior grappling/wrestling (surprisingly).

Seeing McMann powerless on her back was a bit of a surprise to me. I don't know if she froze or just didn't train for that situation.

McMann fight was really interesting. Ronda was getting tagged. McMann blocked a Judo toss and was holding her own against the cage until the liver shot.

Herb Dean ruined a potentially epic fight. I'd like to see it again without him involved. Enraging fight stoppage. I'm not going to be shocked in the least if it ever comes out he's getting paid on the side to stop certain fights early.

Eye was 1-1-1 with a nc and split dec loss that she could have easily gotten

True but a NC is still not a win and a loss is a loss regardless of how close of a fight it was. I think the NC was ridiculous and she should be 2-1 in the UFC. However, those are the rules so as a result the fact was she was in line for a title shot when she only had 1 win out of 3 fights in the UFC.

I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan, so I understand that stuff. I had to Google DoD, and it came up Department of Defense. Are you sure she didn't say D&D (Dungeons & Dragons)? I don't actually listen to her interviews, so I don't know. I prefer Frank Mir interviews, because I find him to be more well-spoken and a good analyst of the sport.

Was McMann the one from Canada who got destroyed in 5 seconds? because I hope she got cut straight away

Argh, her two fastest victories are over two of the better girls. I't's hard to cut people with really good records.

McMann fight was really interesting. Ronda was getting tagged. McMann blocked a Judo toss and was holding her own against the cage until the liver shot.

Herb Dean ruined a potentially epic fight. I'd like to see it again without him involved. Enraging fight stoppage. I'm not going to be shocked in the least if it ever comes out he's getting paid on the side to stop certain fights early.

Are you blind? She was absolutely not holding her own against the cage. She didn't really block anything, Ronda did a technique to force McMann to get her to react. Have you ever thrown anyone?

Wrestlers, ya put them on their back...

Miesha knows Ronda's game the best... I think she's got as much of a chance as Zingano or McMann.

I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan, so I understand that stuff. I had to Google DoD, and it came up Department of Defense. Are you sure she didn't say D&D (Dungeons & Dragons)? I don't actually listen to her interviews, so I don't know. I prefer Frank Mir interviews, because I find him to be more well-spoken and a good analyst of the sport.

Beats me. I thought she said DOD, I type it as DoD though because DOD gives me a headache to look at. Has dragons in the name so it sounds like that might be what she was talking about.

I enjoy her interviews, I just don't know what she's talking about the majority of the time when she goes nerdy.

Hadn't seen that in a while. McMann was actually doing pretty well, Ronda went after her body after eating some decent punches and that liver shot was brutal. McMann dropped and wasn't defending for all of about two seconds and tried to get up but it was already over.

Another victory for Herb dean.

If McMann ever managed to take Ronda down then she would get summarily armbarred from the bottom.

I wanted her to put Ronda to the test and make her dig deep for a win but it looks like the only person even remotely capable of that is Meisha fucking Tate.

McMann got destroyed by Tate.

Woooooooooooooooooow! Destroyed? Pretty close fight, as I recall....with Tate picking up a blanketing decision.

Agree with OP...would rather see McMann-Rousey II than "Rousey-Tate III: The Slaughtering of Miesha".

Jarl

Woooooooooooooooooow! Destroyed? Pretty close fight, as I recall....with Tate picking up a blanketing decision.

Agree with OP...would rather see McMann-Rousey II than "Rousey-Tate III: The Slaughtering of Miesha".

Jarl

Desroyed on the ground. McMann was helpless. The fight was close until then, you're right.

Back