• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

There were a few people in the heavies the other day who thought they might have a chance against Sergey Kovalev.

Ward ended Kovalev. I wouldn't favor him to best anyone ever again. Dude had his heart ripped out.

R.I.P krusher.

This whole thing was BS. Anyone thinking Connor had a chance in a boxing match against Floyd is an idiot, just like anyone thinking Floyd would have a chance in an UFC fight with Connor is a moron.

giphy.gif

The only guy in the UFC that could potentially cross over and win a title is Cody. He's far more talented as a boxer than Connor and is young enough to reach the top if he swapped codes. It's still all ifs and buts though but I think he's the only one that could

Ward ended Kovalev. I wouldn't favor him to best anyone ever again. Dude had his heart ripped out.

R.I.P krusher.

Remains to be seen but that's definitely a mortal Kombat performance where his soul might have been taken

This whole thing was BS. Anyone thinking Connor had a chance in a boxing match against Floyd is an idiot, just like anyone thinking Floyd would have a chance in an UFC fight with Connor is a moron.

This applies to every floyd fight since DLH. Anyone who thought otherwise was/is a dumb-ass. Like people thought Maidana was a threat lol.

Back