McGregor would get destroyed by Till, Lawler, Perry, and Masvidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Lawler? ROFL
MBg0HuH.gif

Troll confirmed.

There's a lot of MMA fans with wildly passionate opinions that are wildly wrong. I wouldn't be so quick to assume the dude is a troll. He might just be a newbie with literally no understanding of MMA aside from the past calendar year. It's usually the newest fans that decides to yell the dumbest stuff.

It's like saying Mighty Mouse would get destroyed by Zabit, Yair and Korean Zombie.
giphy.gif
DJ would beat Yair. KZ would give him problems. Zabit is still a bit of an unknown quantity/mystery.

As far as the OP's claim. Till I could seen. Lawler i can see. Masvidal is an underrated fighter but he has enough weaknesses where Conor could make it interesting. Perry is too basic, I think that's actually a winnable tight for McGregor.

There's a lot of MMA fans with wildly passionate opinions that are wildly wrong. I wouldn't be so quick to assume the dude is a troll. He might just be a newbie with literally no understanding of MMA aside from the past calendar year. It's usually the newest fans that decides to yell the dumbest stuff.

Find me one legitimate fan who thinks Cerrone has better boxing than Conor.

I'm eagerly awaiting @Hitto's explanation.

Conor beats all 3, but not Till.

Cerrone is an easy match-up for McGregor. Platinum is just terrible, and Lawler is pretty washed.

I remember when 5dimes had Conor at something like -150 against woodley I think after the aldo fight. I was like OMG free money but I never knew it would happen

He definitely doesn't lose to Perry or a shot Lawler. Masvidal would have the skillset to cause McGregor a lot of issues over 5 rounds, but he's a very inconsistent fighter. Till's size and striking ability would be a considerable issue for McGregor.

Time for TS to go on the ignore list.

Perry although a fun cat, would probably lose. Get's picked apart easily.

Lawler from 3-4 years ago wrecks Conor via sheer violence. But today's Lawler would get beaten. Lawlers seems to like being hit nowadays... just stands there and smiles.

Masvidal ? Really ? He gets beaten 9/10 vs Conor.

And Till.... this is a tough one. Till wins if he decides to fight. Pre-Wonderboy Till smashes Conor via size, but today's Till is satisfied with just jumping around and talking inside the octagon.

Maybe some middle or low tier 145s and 155s, but the top 5 would kill him at 155 and 170. Cerrone would hape him badly. Headkick, stanky leg, panic shoot, tap. It would be an easy night for Cerrone.

He's just not that good. And now that he's lost his "invincible" aura, he will most definitely go on a streak of losses. At least 1 or 2 before he rights the ship.

His only hope is hand picking some easy wins.

Well. He has a pretty amazing resume for someone who isn’t even remotely good. Impressive.

Cowboy is washed up. Beating Mike Perry doesn't change that lol.
Now is Conor still in his prime? We don't know. Floyd may very well have done a number on him, and Khabib sealed the package by delivering a brutal beating. It is very possible that we will see a diminished version of Conor

No way a guy like Conor loses to all four of them.

Cerrone is a better boxer than Conor McGregor?

Troll confirmed.
Are they going to be straight boxing? are you retarded?

The category is overall striking. Cerrone has been a life long kickboxer and yes, he has better striking than Conor. Literally has SHIT boxing, he literally only throws one fucking punch.

Crush.gif

DJ would beat Yair. KZ would give him problems. Zabit is still a bit of an unknown quantity/mystery.

As far as the OP's claim. Till I could seen. Lawler i can see. Masvidal is an underrated fighter but he has enough weaknesses where Conor could make it interesting. Perry is too basic, I think that's actually a winnable tight for McGregor.
Perry has them black belt hands. One punch will send Conor back to being a plumber

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back