McGregor weighs in after footage shows Sanchez upside down and being struck by coach Fabi

arathans

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"UFC legend Conor McGregor has blasted oddball coach Joshua Fabia, after scenes of him hitting Diego Sanchez upside down and hung as a punchbag in training shocked the MMA community when footage emerged circulated online.
The controversial clip was put on the internet Friday evening, and though the original YouTube footage was taken down, some users had already managed to capture and re-uploaded it across various platforms.

Tied upside down, Sanchez, who was recently released by the UFC amid a row over access to medical records, takes a series of unprotected head blows and is later seen blindfolded in a boxing ring while Fabia whips him with a black belt"

https://www.rt.com/sport/523273-sanchez-fabia-training-video-ufc-mcgregor/

I hadnt seen this here before. things are getting weirder and weirder.

ROCKY 1

rocky_primary.jpg

I have a hard time believing Diego is this naive about certain personality types that have red flags all around them? As a result, I keeping thinking if it is yes then this, or if it is no, then that, or is it in between to get that? Hopefully this does not end 6 feet under the ground.

Ok...

So i can see how this could be a defensive or hardening/endurance drill but it seems really out dated and the striking when no guard is there is just weird...there not even hard punches its like hes just prepping him or something...weak taps

It would be hard to keep your hands up hanging upside down and It takes in endurance to hold any position like that on the core...its also teaching blood flow control...like fighter jet pilots have to do/learn when doing certain maneuvers so they dont black out (negative Gees /mach speed)..but why strike when no defense is there i dont get...

Hea basically trying to invert gravity and work diegos endurance...but hits when defenseless has me abit lost

Diego doesn't need to be taking more hits to the head. Fabia's a whack job.

and this is the stuff that fabia thinks makes him look good. imagine all the other stuff he has. its really sad. i feel like diego is headed down the spencer fischer road

Yeah Conor can talk all he wants but he has his dork in the park and Dildo Anus.

Back