McGregor vs. Woodley

DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We are all aware that McGregor expressed interest in moving up to Welterweight to fight Robbie. Would McGregor ever move up to face Woodley now that he's the champ & how would the fight go?

I really like Conor, but Woodley most probably fucks him up.

And that doesn't mean Conor sucks. He's a featherweight/lightweight striker, while Woodley is an welterweight wrestler. Is normal.

Tyron-Woodley.jpg

Artem and Gunnie would have to carry Conor's corpse out of the cage if that fight ever happened

I really like Conor, but Woodley most probably fucks him up.

And that doesn't mean Conor sucks. He's a featherweight/lightweight striker, while Woodley is an welterweight wrestler. Is normal.
Let me just say that I am in total agreement. One of the worst possible fights for Conor.

Conors the GOAT, but his chin wouldn't survive a shot from Woodley if Diaz was able to rock him.

Forget the punches Woodley would finish what Mendez started with lesnar type aggression.

Woodley said he hopes Connor calls him out at 202.

Conor better seek a fight with him if he beats Nate. . Thats what Conor will be good for afterall, just fight in the most impossible fights and lose badly. again. and again. and agane, until he has Hendo nose, and Nick Diaz scar tissue, and then Cybrog head, and then finally Kimbo aorta

Conor was never serious about WW.

Some of you buy too much of his shtick.

For Christs sakes. The dude hasn't even defended his FW belt and lost against a solid 155er. Why do we keep making threads about him fighting higher weight class champs? give it a rest. We shouldn't even entertain Connor at WW until he defends his belt and then moves to 155 and beats some guys there....Then and only then, should we start implementing him fighting top WWs

We are all aware that McGregor expressed interest in moving up to Welterweight to fight Robbie. Would McGregor ever move up to face Woodley now that he's the champ & how would the fight go?
The way woodley charges forward, there is the slim chance connie could Aldo him, but l doubt it.

TWood would stiffen him harder than red panty night.

Back