News McGregor vs Poirier 2 12/12 in Ireland?

Conor did do an exhibition boxing match while under UFC contract so why not?

How does one get signed by McGregor Sports and Entertainment MMA? Asking for a friend.....

people like--"the ufc wont let this happen" gtfo, you sound like pussys
Also the most likely outcome so they also sound grounded and realistic about contracts and the world.

Somewhat like adults.

LOL @ the triggered haters in this thread already. Even with the proceeds going to charity they can't handle Conor returning. So pathetic.

If it's charity how could the UFC block that?

Can't control what he does in his free time for charity.
You sound like you've read their contracts. I'm not sure that's true. If you know better pls inform us.

I'd think they'd be foolish to not control all their fighters' fighting in their contracts. I could be wrong but so could you. More likely you, I think. In this case.

You sound like you've read their contracts. I'm not sure that's true. If you know better pls inform us.

I'd think they'd be foolish to not control all their fighters' fighting in their contracts. I could be wrong but so could you. More likely you, I think. In this case.

I think the only thing we can be sure of is that the UFC will challenge it if it ever happens. What decision the judge eventually makes, we can only guess.

If it's charity how could the UFC block that?

Can't control what he does in his free time for charity.

because it's a competition. they block people from going to do pro wrestling and that's not even real competition.

Is it legally possible for them to have a fight outside UFC?

Conor whoring himself around pretending like he wants to fight top fighters. When really he wants to fight midgets like sanchez and edgar.

Why don't they actually fight in the UFC, they could literally make that fight happen Lol

Conor will have another loss on he's record then and he cant have that.

One thing Conor hates more than Khabib? Weight cuts.

This is like two kids planning a sleepover without their parents knowing.

Hopefully Conor keeps fucking with the Goof though.

Shut up conor you wont do none of that shit you said

lmfaooo what a fucking joke this clown is
like dana will ever let that happen

this is something dana couldnt stop they could call it a grappling event like how ufc fighters are on chael events. since he called a exhbation fight/

Back