McGregor vs Miocic

KeithMcKenzieJunior

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Conor made it clear in his last fight he wants all the belts. Infact, he made it crystal clear.

He shouldn't be under any pressure to defend his new Lightweight belt just yet so how about he starts his quest to unify all the weight divisions by going for the heavyweight division first and working his way down. The heavyweight division has grown stale and needs an injection of interest which Conor can provide. Miocic also wont have fought anyone like Conor in his career.

He has also been sparring with this heavyweight "the mountain" recently and I think this must be in preparation for a big move up weight class.

Conor made it clear in his last fight he wants all the belts. Infact, he made it crystal clear.

He shouldn't be under any pressure to defend his new Lightweight belt just yet so how about he starts his quest to unify all the weight divisions by going for the heavyweight division first and working his way down. The heavyweight division has grown stale and needs an injection of interest which Conor can provide. Miocic also wont have fought anyone like Conor in his career.

He has also been sparring with this heavyweight "the mountain" recently and I think this must be in preparation for a big move up weight class.

Interesting.

Perhaps in future, he could also get a gender reassignment procedure to win the woman's titles also.

I think Conor is smart enough to know Stipe is a poor match up for him.

He's more likely to wait until Stipe is dethroned and call out a very winnable fight like Cain or Werdum.

5f7fb7638be378a5ec5ba7a08dab9adf.400x400x1.jpg

But will the commission's sanction man vs woman fights? How will he get the female belts? Will he have to steal them on stage like against Aldo?

Conors use of distance, timing accuracy and would be too much. Miocic will get touched with teh jab, dropped and finished. Mcgregor all weight world champ

I think DC and AJ are very winnable at LHW.

Josh Barnett is VERY favorable at HW.

Let's book them because, holy fucking shit, that would be the funniest thing I'd see all year.

Hell, Fedor is washed up now, right? Make it happen.

Miocic lost to Struve. He don't want none of Conor.

White belt troll operating at a solid orange belt level.

So proud.

Hell, why not Conor vs Thanos for the Infinity Gauntlet?

Stipe would obliterate Conor. Too big, too strong, too sexy. Mean

Fuck off.All ur threads and posts that I have seen have been nothing but trolling and shit.Why do you nerds keep making new accounts just to post this garbage ?Does it really get you off that much ?

Hey i got a better idea: why don't uncle dana book Irish jabroni vs Bill Goldberg or Roman Reigns.

Come on son, stop smoking dabs while posting here.

Struve concussed Stipe.

Conor KO's Stipe in the 1st exchange

Back