McGregor vs Diaz

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by goatmcgregor, Feb 24, 2016.

1. goatmcgregor

goatmcgregor Banned Banned

Some people here say that Conor should stay at FW or he might get killed.. I dont agree.

Lets see what people have to say when Nate crumbles inside one. Nate might have reach advantage but Conor is 3x more skilled striker. Conor has also fought taller guys before (Max) and we all know how that ended. Total domination with injured knee.

Conor at 170 hits like a nuclear missile. I think Conor stops Nate in very first exchange. After he knocks out Nate he earns his shot at Lawler or he can fight RDA. Its his choise, hes the king of UFC and do whatever he wants and whenever he wants. Hes talking alot but he also backs it up unlike other fighter.

2. dissolved

dissolved Steel Belt

Nate will Cerrone him.

3. Zarra

Zarra Red Belt

New to MMA I bet.
    Have you ever seen Nate Diaz fight?

4. Fatal Catro

Fatal Catro Red Belt

You guys have big dreams for the guy.

5. Croo67

Croo67 Purple Belt

And so it begins. This is the exact reason I am a bit disappointed at this fight happening.

The McGregor fanboys begin their usual "*insert whoever McGregor is fighting here* is the best fighter ever, but they stand no chance against McGregor blah blah blah".

6. 3betUSA

3betUSA Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Diaz will win by boxing

7. Jonathan Friedman

Jonathan Friedman Amateur Fighter

Knock Nate Diaz out in the first exchange? Diaz has awesome boxing. Not likely at all.

8. StiG85

StiG85 Blue Belt

as much as I love the Diaz bros, I can't see Nate winning this, but I'm pretty hyped for this one. Good replacement fight

9. mmacrisis

mmacrisis Purple Belt

Any fight other than RDA is a risk for Conor. If he loses it hurts his stock massively. The RDA fight was big because it was for the belt, which the Nate fight isn't and shouldn't be.

I think people are forgetting how large a FW Conor really is but Nate is one tough SOB and will hopefully put up a good fight. If not people will say that Conor hasn't been tested (again)