McGregor vs Diaz 2

Jesus it's like people only score fights based on who they wanted to win. The Diaz bias on this forum is fucking unreal

It was a close fight, but McGregor took rounds 1,2 & 4 pretty clearly, and round 3 is far from a 10-8 round for Diaz.

Nate after 202.png
Diaz did nothing in that fight lol he got his ass beat and most of his punches were slipped

Jesus it's like people only score fights based on who they wanted to win. The Diaz bias on this forum is fucking unreal
Saw the fight in Stockton at my old place on PPV with 30+ peeps live and everyone was quiet when the decision was announced. This forum is strange.

It was a close fight, but McGregor took rounds 1,2 & 4 pretty clearly, and round 3 is far from a 10-8 round for Diaz.

How Glenn Trowbridge scored Round 3 10-8 Diaz, but didn't score a single round 10-8 for Conor is ridiculous.

Just rewatched it now and initially I thought the fight was a draw. But what I saw this time is that Nate only clearly won round 3. Conor clearly won 1 & 4 plus you have to give him the 3rd because he was dominant for 4 minutes and scored 2 knock downs. The fifth round was possibly a 10-10, they both scored a TD which both were useless and landed same amount of strikes. IMO Nate won only 1 round, but even if you give him the fifth there's no way he won that fight or even fought to a draw.

Could easily have been a UD win for Conor.
And people talk about Conor's first and second round that were dominant but after seeing the fight again I think round 4 was maybe Conor's best even if he didn't score any knock down in that one. Had he put some more pressure in the fourth he could have finished the fight in that one I think.
Nate is 2-0 my man..get over it it's an old topic already

Close decision victory is meaningless. A finish is much more impressive
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

And making damn near 100 million in 36 minutes, is even better, what's Nate doing right now?

Watching the ppv live I thought/hoped Diaz won by a razor-thin margin. Re-watching I conceded that while it was close, Conor did enough to edge out the W. The rubber match could easily go either way. Even though I don't particularly like Conor, he is definitely very skilled, but he has waaaay too much unfinished business with the LW division to be in the GOAT discussion at this point, in my opinion.

Both fights were won by the guy who fought the smarter, strategic fight over the overconfident guy who thought he's walk through the other.

The first fight Conor thought he was invincible and Nate had the shorter camp, which had Diaz fighting the smarter fight.

Having dominated the first one, and having a full camp, Diaz just assumed he'd walk through Conor and would up eating way too much when he didn't have to. Can't stand Conor, but he won that fight. It's a tribute to Diaz and a question mark on Conor that Diaz wound up making it a closer fight despite fighting the dumbest fight he could have put together.

Was a pretty straight forward fight to score, there was no controversy about the result at the time and there still isn't now.

It's pointless trying to convince people that something different happened in the hope that their memories have faded, especially if you're reliant on silly shit like 10-10 and 10-8 rounds.

Just let it go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back