Mcgregor vs Aldo Biggest UFC fight ever Skillwise!

I wish we got the chance to see McGregor vs Edgar or Chad before. McGregor's striking sure is good, but seeing him get taken down by Siver a couple timees makes me think Chad or Frankie could have kept him on the ground.

It is gonna be a very high level striking fight.

I start to fucking hate drunk irish people on sherdog

No.

GSP vs BJ
GSP vs Condit
JBJ vs Cormier
Edgar vs Aldo
Mendez vs Aldo (2)
Dillashaw vs Barao
MM vs Benavidez and Dodson

Conor is a bad style match up for Aldo though.

Untitled.png

Jones vs Cormier
Anderson vs Weidman
Anderson vs Vitor
GSP vs Condit

No.

GSP vs BJ
GSP vs Condit
JBJ vs Cormier
Edgar vs Aldo
Mendez vs Aldo (2)
Dillashaw vs Barao
MM vs Benavidez and Dodson

Conor is a bad style match up for Aldo though.

If by that you mean Conor is tailor-made to make Aldo look good, you're right. His wide stance is perfect for Aldo's leg kicks. His typical upright European boxing stance coupled with his hands being perpetually low will magnify Aldo's speed advantage.

I like Conor, but the UFC have done him a tremendous disservice by rushing him onto this fight with Aldo.

If by that you mean Conor is tailor-made to make Aldo look good, you're right. His wide stance is perfect for Aldo's leg kicks. His typical upright European boxing stance coupled with his hands being perpetually low will magnify Aldo's speed advantage.

I like Conor, but the UFC have done him a tremendous disservice by rushing him onto this fight with Aldo.

Striking wise it's similar to Machida/Shogun. Machida/Conor's straight left vs Shogun/Aldo's leg kicks

Aside from those listed already, Aldo vs Mendes and Aldo vs Edgar might be better, we'll see...

Aldo vs edgar
aldo vs mendez
cruz vs mm
cruz vs faber
edgar vs aldo
edgar vs henderson
gsp vs penn
silva vs weidman
jones vs cormier
Machida vs shogun
liddell vs coture
jds vs cain