Mcgregor vs Aldo 2 would be epic

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
the first one ended too fast. I still think Conor beats him again but it will be an epic striking fight. 2 round tko Conor. Book it dana!

Good tune-up fight for Colin McKracken.

I hope it will still happen, would be great fight. A great opportunity for Aldo.
I do believe that Aldo can win, in their first meeting, Aldo was completely mind fucked and not focused anymore.

Aldo is going to 135..
I dont see Conor follow him down there.

I hope it will still happen, would be great fight. A great opportunity for Aldo.
I do believe that Aldo can win, in their first meeting, Aldo was completely mind fucked and not focused anymore.
He got his brain scrambled by Holloway twice since then though... and age is key for speed, which these lighters dudes need most.

if Conor doesn't fight a lw next at 155 he'll be a laughing stock win or lose

imo they're planning on him fighting Dustin if Khabib wins

Getting Aldo to come up to 155 and fight him would be good for Conor. He get's to tell the masses he is giving Aldo his rematch meanwhile he will be fighting someone who can still make FW without any trouble. Meanwhile Conor can't cut to 145 anymore. He was crazy driven to make weight for those latter fights at FW.
aldo1.jpg

A few years to late there should have been an automatic rematch I'll still watch though

Aldo used to take down every striker he fought and has a better top game than Chad Mendes

If he had gone this route against Conor the first time instead of disrespecting Conor's power it would have been an easy night for Aldo

Conor's improved his TDD a lot in the meantime though, and his cardio, and Aldo is past his best these days

Conor also has zero reason to want this match now

This ship has sailed

Getting Aldo to come up to 155 and fight him would be good for Conor. He get's to tell the masses he is giving Aldo his rematch meanwhile he will be fighting someone who can still make FW without any trouble. Meanwhile Conor can't cut to 145 anymore. He was crazy driven to make weight for those latter fights at FW.
aldo1.jpg
Needs more birds

Sound good except when you consider Aldo is talking about moving down and I'm not sure Conor can make 145 anymore.

I'd like to see it but Conor isn't making 145 anytime soon unfortunately. I wouldn't want to see him attempt it either.

If flat footed conor shows up, Aldo is taking those legs with him.

Don’t give a shit. Both guys are years beyond their prime, Conor more so.

Back