Mcgregor to Floyd "I have him running around showtime begging for a fight!"

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Conor cracks me up. But he kinda makes a point in terms that Floyd was using his name to muster up PR for whatever reason he wanted to. Whose picking Conor this weekend? I think he gets it right this time against Nate and finishes him.

Yeah, it's a smart move to exploit a shooting star before it burns out. That's why Floyd is so wealthy.

Yeah, it's a smart move to exploit a shooting star before it burns out. That's why Floyd is so wealthy.
So what was Baltimore like when Phelps did his thing in the last couple of weeks?

So what was Baltimore like when Phelps did his thing in the last couple of weeks?

Everyone is very proud around Baltimore, as they have been the last several Olympics. With Kate Ledecky also being a Marylander, we could be our own country and be near the top of the medal list. I haven't added the medals up yet, but Maryland has dominated.

Phelps is not a popular guy, personality-wise. He's not the most socially gifted person, so he's alienated a lot of people around here. But everyone is still proud that he puts Baltimore on the world stage.

Conor cracks me up. But he kinda makes a point in terms that Floyd was using his name to muster up PR for whatever reason he wanted to. Whose picking Conor this weekend? I think he gets it right this time against Nate and finishes him.

You mean conor has a fight and is exploiting a retired persons name? It's not the other way around. Do you not remember Ron derousey would mention floyd every time she had a fight.

Yes he is funny

Last edited:
The loose change in Floyd's sock drawer that he gains off his investments is more than what Conor makes in a year.

The only thing worse than Conor are pbfcsk fan boys. Boy are deluded and terrible.

Hope Nate beats that ass again. Will never hear from Conor again after that.

They're too busy burning down their neighborhood because cops killed another piece of shit criminal.

I wouldn't be surprised if @DeJulez mugs a white person tonight to show his "outrage"
I was confused by the black cop killed the black criminal but fuck the whites logic

I was confused by the black cop killed the black criminal but fuck the whites logic

What I don't get is this hands across America mentality for pieces of shit like this guy who got lit up by the police.

Here's a great idea...don't point guns at cops.

I'm leaning toward Nate winning again just because he's more well rounded. Conor is basically just a great striker but needs to improve a lot to deal with Nate on the ground. We'll see how well he's adjusted to the weight and if he has a better gameplan this time around. He should be a good enough striker though to win if he can keep it on the feet.

Everyone is very proud around Baltimore, as they have been the last several Olympics. With Kate Ledecky also being a Marylander, we could be our own country and be near the top of the medal list. I haven't added the medals up yet, but Maryland has dominated.

Phelps is not a popular guy, personality-wise. He's not the most socially gifted person, so he's alienated a lot of people around here. But everyone is still proud that he puts Baltimore on the world stage.
TBE

You mean conor has a fight and is exploiting a retired persons name? It's not the other way around. Do you nor remember Ron derousey would mention floyd every time she had a fight.

Yes he is funny
How long did the indoctrination take for you?

What I don't get is this hands across America mentality for pieces of shit like this guy who got lit up by the police.

Here's a great idea...don't point guns at cops.

This is going to have weird conclusion. Blacks need to pick better fallen victims. If they were outstanding citezens prole could get behind it but it seems like criminals are exploiting it for more criminal activities

Conor is such an annoying no talent hipster.
I'm on the fence with this guy. Was that Aldo fight a fluke? Definitely not a ring general blowing his load like that against Nate. Still he has shown some impressive striking. I don't think he'll be an ATG but may be around a while and sell well with his persona and Irish backing.

Back