McGregor That Fought Poirier vs the KZ That Fought Poirier...

SuperBadAzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who takes it? Probably the two largest sherdog fan bases in the featherweight division so I could imagine this argument could get heated.

This is a dream fight for me that unfortunately I will probably never get to see. I feel as though this has FOTY in the bag if it ever does take place.

Who wins & how? Go.

Who takes it? Probably the two largest sherdog fan bases in the featherweight division so I could imagine this argument could get heated.

Go fuck yourself.
But in regards to this fight.... It'd be KZ's heart vs Conor's technique.
Right now I'd say Conor but damn I want KZ back:icon_cry2

Go fuck yourself.

haha you just proved him right.

Go fuck yourself.

Very necessary.

KZ was a big underdog against Poirier and the fight was very close...Conor,not so much

Go fuck yourself.

Watching Conor get murked by Aldo is gonna be one of the greatest moments in MMA history.

Seriously cant stand these trolls.

Conor by KO obviously. I'd be happy if KZ subbed Conor though.

Go fuck yourself.

Potential for first death inside the octagon. Just imagine what Conor's boxing does to a tough brawler like KZ. Better make Herb Dean the ref or we're gonna see KZ beaten to a messy pulp of kimchi and haggis.

Conor bless you.

Jung would choke out McGoober and he probably wouldn't tap

One day I hope, unless Conor gets cut after he loses to Aldo, Mendes and Edgar

I don't like Conor, but Conor murks KZ easily.

KZ is almost a tailor-made opponent for Conor. Plodding, slow, flat footed scrapper with porous defense.
And I don't think KZ could take Conor down. One thing that rarely gets mentioned is Conor's strength and size for the division. KZ rarely shoots for a single or double from the outside. Most of his takedowns come from the clinch, and I just can't see KZ wrestling Conor around

KZ was a big underdog against Poirier and the fight was very close...Conor,not so much

Watching Conor get murked by Aldo is gonna be one of the greatest moments in MMA history.

Seriously cant stand these trolls.

Will you quit sherdog forever if Conor wins?

KZ will devour anyone who can't run fast. Such as Poirier, Siver, Lamas, Lentz. But to who can run, like Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, McGoat, Swanson, he will be walking dead.

Yea 2 UFC fighter's in the same division. May as well be a unicorn against Batman.

The only division KZ is in for the next few years is the army.

Why even keep on bringing up someone who won't have a opportunity to fight for a long while as a comparison.

Back