• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

I doubt he gives a damn about him and is just doing his best to get through the press tour so he never has to interact with the wastebag again.

So much concern in this thread for a rich jackass with everything at his disposal whenever he chooses to try to stop. I don't get it.

Cokey can sober up enough to fight Chandler or he can explode in a cloud of stupidity and addiction, either way I'll get a few minutes of entertainment from it and wont lose a second's sleep.
Addiction can affect everyone, doesn’t matter if you’re rich

Dyers eve by a long shot.

Also Conor is probably going through Cocaine withdrawals...
I gotta go w Creeping Death but when both songs is so good, I cant get mad at the other preference. Last time i saw Metallica they opened with it. Im like goddamnit son you cant just open w that. It was like gettin punched in the face. I also gotta RESPECT that. You gotta be mad confident to pull out a nuclear bomb like that in the opening seconds

zivVXy.gif

Conor surrounds himself with yes men. His baby mama won't even leave him. His friends don't call him out publicly. Dude needs an intervention. He has kids.
Why would they?

Seriously.

they could be excluded from the fun. His baby mama has a life of luxury forever and gets to spend all her time raising her kids, so of course its worth it for her.

He just keepin around people that want to get on the train and party. You tell me how someone can control a dude with that kind of money? You cant unless you put him in jail and he's too rich to stay there hahahah

Back