• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor: "Partying is weakness for the soul"

I can assure that its not made up :D

You are just quoting Leon Eisenberg. Can assure you people that live with ADHD will tell you its definately real :D
Not quoting anyone, it's a bullshit diagnosis, plain and simple

And you are talking to someone with AD/Hyperactivity who can also tell you that those mannerisms are textbook.

You are talking second hand having observed people, I am talking first hand from having lived it. Over-excitable to the point can appear dizzy, drunk, fidgeting, doesnt know when to stop talking, constantly interrupting people, textbook..

Hyperactivity symptoms
  • Constantly fidgets and squirms
  • Often leaves his or her seat in situations where sitting quietly is expected
  • Moves around constantly, often runs or climbs inappropriately
  • Talks excessively
  • Has difficulty playing quietly or relaxing
  • Is always “on the go,” as if driven by a motor
  • May have a quick temper or a “short fuse”

Well I can tell you from first hand experience that conor looks coked up. Wearing sunglasses indoors doesn't help things either. No easier way to hide your pupils than with good ol' shades

That press conference was just vintage Conor..

Such a ridiculous statement, he's not eroding mentally and he's not doing coke.

Not quoting anyone, it's a bullshit diagnosis, plain and simple

the reason its been referred to as a made up disease is based on the notion that its a descriptive term used for a collection of symptoms rather than an actual "disease" in its own right, which technically is correct. You can have one, some, all of the syptoms associated with adhd. But that does not mean that those symptons, or the collection of those symptoms is imaginary or dont exist when clearly they do

I appreciate a fighter than can party all night and kick ass all day.

Some athletes can pull it off (MJ and Jon Jones), and some athletes can't. I don't believe in a one size fits all lifestyle for every athlete. Hell, you can make an argument some fighters just need chaos in their lives to be pin point, and just lose that fire if they live a mundane, and predictable routine.

Man, Conor is not a prophet, he's a trash talker.

He parties. Do not follow his advice unless it sounds reasonable to you. Party in moderation...or a lot, or none, who cares?

So if he had ADHD or ADD, is he popping aderol and Ritalin all day? Does he have a medical exemption for that.

(Not claiming any wrongdoing, simply asking)
Immediatelly drugging kids with ADHD is more of a American thing.

It's disgusting. A kid has limitless energy and an obsessive mind, and rather than embrace and nurture that, school systems and society in general would rather just drug them into oblivion, until they're nice and "normal". McGregor's proof of the potential.

Americans are just not used to seeing ADHD people since they've all been Adderalled into mediocrity.

I suffer attention deficit, hyperactivity and with it stress related anxiety.

I prefer to refer to it as High Gear lol - I don't have ADD to any major degree (that I have ever been diagnosed with) but I pretty much have every other symptom. My mind is often a million miles a minute - when I'm bored its insane. I sleep like 3-6 usually, a chronic insomniac, and mild to severe anxiety usually over stupid things. I despise conflict but am quick to irritate and often too ready to escalate (if I can't evade).

I work in tech ops and do code work as well - I can sit for hours and hours at a single task without fail. Let me sit bored and fidget I am all over the place like daffy duck on crack!

It's insane what the mind can create in a bored state lol....

Also, I don't see anything wrong with partying as long as it doesn't control you or damage your ability to meet responsibilities.

And you are talking to someone with AD/Hyperactivity who can also tell you that those mannerisms are textbook.

You are talking second hand having observed people, I am talking first hand from having lived it. Over-excitable to the point can appear dizzy, drunk, fidgeting, doesnt know when to stop talking, constantly interrupting people, textbook..

Hyperactivity symptoms
  • Constantly fidgets and squirms
  • Often leaves his or her seat in situations where sitting quietly is expected
  • Moves around constantly, often runs or climbs inappropriately
  • Talks excessively
  • Has difficulty playing quietly or relaxing
  • Is always “on the go,” as if driven by a motor
  • May have a quick temper or a “short fuse”

Did Ken Flo help ya with that list?

anyone who says what you just said is stupid

I agree, Did or did it not lead directly to Jones being hauled before a court and losing his belt, injuring a woman and running from a scene of a crime where if he was caught, would probably of had a 2nd DUI as well.

Jones is a cunt, good fighter or not. Partying made him a dick, though you could argue he has always been a dick and greg jackson amplified that, but his partying HURT people. Not in the good way either.

Let that sink in.

I once partied so hard that i farted in the hallway where i didn't think anyone could hear me, but alot of people did, so i had to go home due to shame and i don't really hang out with those people anymore.

Anywho, i guess the moral is that Conor's right about partying, or not partying, i didn't read the thread, i just needed to get that off of my chest.

96646-GTM-slow-clap-gif-Imgur-s4qc_zpslc5876th.gif

Conor is one of those people who does not need drugs. The chap is wired already

I can assure that its not made up :D

You are just quoting Leon Eisenberg. Can assure you people that live with ADHD will tell you its definately real :D

Do you have ADHD? My older son has it, so I know how is to live with someone with the disorder. And I can´t see a single trait of it in Conor.

Hes got a fight in 6 weeks time anyone who thinks he was on cocaine is a moron. Its not possible to get away with takiing cocaine nowadays the testing is too good.

Hes got a fight in 6 weeks time anyone who thinks he was on cocaine is a moron. Its not possible to get away with takiing cocaine nowadays the testing is too good.
Nose candy leaves the body incredibly fast. Usually under 24hrs.

Back