• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media McGregor pacing like a lion watching the main event

Embarrassing.

Conor's infatuation with trying to look buff on social media is pretty pathetic as well imo. I mean does he tell whoever is filming to wait a bit while he does some pushups or tries to get a pump.
i'll never forget about to take a picture with my buddy and our girls on the beach in college. dude says hold up and busts out 15 pushups. lost my shit laughing at him.

Embarrassing.

Conor's infatuation with trying to look buff on social media is pretty pathetic as well imo. I mean does he tell whoever is filming to wait a bit while he does some pushups or tries to get a pump.
Hd takes a blue meanie to get a crotch bump I used to like him now he's pathetic to me.

i'll never forget about to take a picture with my buddy and our girls on the beach in college. dude says hold up and busts out 15 pushups. lost my shit laughing at him.
You may have been laughing then but everyone who looked at those pictures saw you and laughed at how scrawny and weak you looked compared to your friend.

Back