McGregor looks deadly

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Damn hes so good shape. Carnivour McGregor looks so dangerous at this moment. I hope Nate shows up his best performance ever. Nate will lose but i want good round or two..

Heres some heavybag workout. That handspeed and strenght is incredible

Im not a Conor fan but he does look good.

Nate better save this check for medial bills

I'm disappointed the RDA is injured. That's the nature of MMA. I hope Conor is able to beat Nate.

each of those would put you to sleep
50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg

Except hes going to have to be punching up which means there won't be as much power. I remember roy jones jr saying fighting a shorter man is easy

Conor is always in good shape. Hat off the guy trains like a maniac.

It will be fun to see 2 guys fighting close at they natural weight.

Wasnt Nate at 174lbs? Does not Conor walk around 172lbs?

Except hes going to have to be punching up which means there won't be as much power. I remember roy jones jr saying fighting a shorter man is easy

That's inteesting, I've also heard the opposite from at least one boxing coach, think it was Andy Booth.

The opposite makes more sense to me if your using your legs for power, you could use your legs to push up into a punch but not so much if the punch is travelling downward.

EDIT: Not that I don't think fighting a shorter man is easier..

Wow another Ghey Instagram thread. These should all get wastelanded. All you have to do is Google Conor if you want to see his lame Instagram Floyd Maywearher copying page.

He looks the same as he always does and he looks like a fighter training on a bag.

I hate it when the UFC forces my to pull for guys I hate, but here we go. War Nate!

Back