McGregor ISN'T going to fight Gamburyan

ANAFILMS

No fucks given.
Banned
Reaction score
Are some of you stupid?

Lets see:
- Manny Gamburyan is a no-namer compared to the people who have stepped up to challenge Conor

- He is a BANTAMWEIGHT

- He is nowhere near the top level even in his own weight division

- It would be bad for business if McGregor fought a UFC reject, therefore it is almost impossible that the two would fight

- Use your damn head. The 'big news' is probably him joining Bellator because hes getting nowhere in the UFC

Or this is simply a big trolling attempt

Never believed it in the first place

It's like giving the main event of wrestlemania to Bo Dallas

Not only did you make a new thread about something NO ONE is talking about, you bumped it yourself after 6 minutes?

Not only did you make a new thread about something NO ONE is talking about, you bumped it yourself after 6 minutes?

ts is the manny gamburyan of sherdog right now

Are some of you stupid?

Lets see:
- Manny Gamburyan is a no-namer compared to the people who have stepped up to challenge Conor

- He is a BANTAMWEIGHT

- He is nowhere near the top level even in his own weight division

- It would be bad for business if McGregor fought a UFC reject, therefore it is almost impossible that the two would fight

- Use your damn head. The 'big news' is probably him joining Bellator because hes getting nowhere in the UFC

Or this is simply a big trolling attempt
Perfect for ufc cos they want someone to lose

If they could throw in siver they would!

Not going to agree on everything, Some of your posts are awesome and straight hilarious. I like the keeping it real aspect.
Agree on everything and I'll show you hespect

Bro, nobody took that seriously. He is a nobody and too small. There are literally over 100 fighter more likely to face McGregor than him.

I bet even Gamburyans parents were like:

"Come on, son..."

It's smart. have you EVER made a thread about Manny before? Nope. Any fighter who calls out Conor right now knows his name is gonna get plastered around all the news outlets, and column inches are what make fighters relevant.

Back