McGregor is staying at LW

PeterTheGreat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
lol u rly want 2 c him get rekd by Wonderboy or wut

I think tonight proved that WW is too big and too fast for Conor, LW is his home where he can actually be a champion and fight with no disadvantage. If he tried to be a big tough guy which is still possible if he wins, his sad awakening wont be far away in a WW debut against either the champion in Lawler or a guy like Wonderboy who is basically the next contender

Mcgoobs gets ko'd at WW by Thompson in my opinion, So for his sake i hope LW is the highest weight he goes

You guys miss sarcasm more than robots in fallout... I typed like a 12 year old at first because that's how Conors fans act after he wins when someone says ____ will beat still him.

Last edited:
I like how every event is about McGregor. This is what he wants you know.

Why are you typing like a 12 year old?

First of all you sound like a fucking idiot. Second of all I agree

TS is a 12 year old who feels great typing Conor name wrong.

conor's best shot is if robbie is champ. if wonderboy is champ he's gonna go out in the first.

Wait did The fight with RDA already happen?

I think tonight proved that WW is too big and too fast for Conor, LW is his home where he can actually be a champion and fight with no disadvantage. If he tried to be a big tough guy which is still possible if he wins, his sad awakening wont be far away in a WW debut against either the champion in Lawler or a guy like Wonderboy who is basically the next contender

Mcgoobs gets ko'd at WW by Thompson in my opinion, So for his sake i hope LW is the highest weight he goes

Wonderboy wins fight.

Somehow a man who has only fought two weigh classes below him is compared to him.

Live in the present bro. don't be so quick to spit judgement.

Who knows, Mcgregor has awesome hands. He does need to bulk up first.

conor's best shot is if robbie is champ. if wonderboy is champ he's gonna go out in the first.

I guess McGregor wouldn't be able to characterize Wonderboy as "stuck in the mud."

Who knows, Mcgregor has awesome hands. He does need to bulk up first.
Conor on his best day can't touch a huge WW who's extremely athletic and explosive as Wonderboy even if he had a full blown hangover.

I like how every event is about McGregor. This is what he wants you know.
True that. Watching the Nelson fight and in chat dudes are talking about McG! Like they know nothing about any other fighter... and that's exactly what he wants. I'm sure he even has a plan for when he loses too like Chael did.

TS is having a seizure.

Hmm I wonder how a record setting sized WW in Thompson who just obliterated big rig in 1 rd would fare against Conor? It is Conor after all. I'll conservatively say Thompson in a close fight - for the first minute.

And then he decapitates him. Head clean off.

It's funny that people think Johny is so big because I've always considered him to have a LW frame.

Back