• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor is having a difficult time getting past his mauling...

How come Conor is out clubbing when he could be spending time with his family?
How do we know he's not?

For all we know, Dee and Conor Jr. are on a beach in Hawaii and Conor is meeting them there after his Whiskey tour.

I think folks on Sherdog are taking his loss harder than he his.

I don't necessarily agree with that. Because he has never done this after his wins, why is he doing all that coming off his greatest loss??? Just because someone's all smiles and partying and drinking, it doesn't mean he's all happy and fine inside, it could be complete reverse.

I don't necessarily agree with that. Because he has never done this after his wins, why is he doing all that coming off his greatest loss???
He was never promoting a whiskey brand before...

Conor never gave a shit about MMA. His goal was to become rich fighting midget bums. And he did it with the help of the UFC. For some time a 5'9 145 pound manlet was considered the baddest man of the planet... Obviously he would not become rich without the help of young people. They live with their parents, pley video games all day, never fought anyone and have no idea what fighting is. So they believed the propaganda that Conor was a superfighter.

In reality he is a bum with a straight left and he did well because he fought mainly 5'4 midgets.

How do we know he's not?

For all we know Dee is on a beach in Hawaii and Conor is meeting her there after his Whiskey tour.
There's a lot out there that suggests he is not faithful. What we do know is that he's out there clubbing, does drugs, parties a lot. These are facts. They also lend credibility to the idea that he's trying to escape paternal responsibilities. Meeting Dee in Hawaii is simply your own fabrication. Not knocking you or anything, just my own thoughts and beliefs.

In reality he is a bum with a straight left and he did well because he fought mainly 5'4 midgets.
HOLLOWAY_MAX_BELT.png

How come Conor is out clubbing when he could be spending time with his family? If Conor is so wealthy, shouldn't he now be enjoying his family and supporting his pregnant wife whom I am sure is dealing with a rollercoaster of hormone fluctuations and nausea? Instead he's out there looking for public validation and doing drugs.

Don't get me wrong, he can do whatever he wants, I just don't agree think he is living a life of integrity and when it's all said and done, there will likely be regrets on certain choices he's made.
Rofl. Yes, he should spend literally 24/7 next to Dee and never do anything else.

You haters are hilarious.

Well harsh and inaccurate. He may not have ever been a superfighter (name one, Jones?) but he certainly practised excellence for a stretch and a ballsy willing to fight anyone attitude.

Good for him. He should just stick with social media, that is what he is best at.

He looks drunk, all the time now every time you see him he's popping out a bottle of whisky like some Proper 12 leprechaun...

How come Conor is out clubbing when he could be spending time with his family? If Conor is so wealthy, shouldn't he now be enjoying his family and supporting his pregnant wife whom I am sure is dealing with a rollercoaster of hormone fluctuations and nausea? Instead he's out there looking for public validation and doing drugs.

Don't get me wrong, he can do whatever he wants, I just don't agree think he is living a life of integrity and when it's all said and done, there will likely be regrets on certain choices he's made.
How dare you put forth a rational reasoned observation. It does also question his “break” when his wife was pregnant. He’s your pro typical guy who never grows up , whose narcissism prevents him from selflessly giving his time to his family.

To be honest if I had that kind of money I'd be smiling all day too.

God I envy rich people... :D

It's actually brilliant imo. No matter how he feels on the inside, he didn't pull a Ronda and go hide in a hotel for months.

He's out here partying and having a good time and making people believe he doesn't care. It's pretty dope.

thinly veiled hater post.
giphy.gif

;( Conor is spending a week mixing business and pleasure advertising Proper 12 ;( Dee is LITERALLY dying at home in their million dollar mansion with servants to cater to her every whim ;( God how will Dee be able to deal with an entire WEEK away from Conor???? ;(

Back