McGregor is #2 and GSP #5 in UFC P4P rankings

Aldo is McGregor's best victory, no question. But then McGregor loses to a guy that fought with no training camp right after that, then barely gets by him in the rematch.

I like Alvarez but the guy lost to Cowboy and arguably lost to both Melendez and Pettis before winning the belt. Then he gets routed by Poirier in his last fight.

Going up and cherry picking a favorable match-up and then abandoning a belt doesn't make you a real P4P fighter, remaining in that weight division and consistently winning does.

DC and Mighty Mouse are more legitimate P4P fighters because they've actually beaten more than one top fighter in the higher weight class. McGregor and GSP have not done this.

Alvarez didn't lose to Melendez or Pettis, who even still were prior champs. Top 3 fighters. He lost to Cerrone on his epic run who was one of the best LWs too. Eddie is one of the best LWs of all time. Stop trying to discredit him.

Stop making shit up to discredit Conor. He's fought in two of the three toughest divisions in MMA and cleaned out one, and is on his way to clean out the other. Meanwhile you praise DC for arguably losing to Gus, beating Volkan (LOL), and a guy that gives up his back in two seconds every fight? Pathetic.

What does being a two-division champion even mean when you don't even fight in that weight class on a regular basis?? Neither guy even beat the best guy in their division for the second belt.

Sugar Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Randy Couture are true P4P greats, not GSP and McGregor.

What a joke.
I'm a huge Couture fan, but not sure he's the best example for you to use in this case. He basically held the HW belt hostage for more than a year (and was sued by the UFC while he was champion) between the Gonzaga and Lesnar defenses. Plus, you want to talk about someone who didn't "beat the best guy in their division for the second belt" -- Couture won a decision over Tim Sylvia to become HW champ.

Respect where you're coming from, but I have no problem with either Conor or GSP being top 5 on this list.

Conor has never defended a title in his entire career.

That's no champ.

That's no P4P anything.

lmao wtf?

One guy hasn't fought in 2 years and has never defended a World Title, other guy has one fight in the past 5 years.

What does being a two-division champion even mean when you don't even fight in that weight class on a regular basis?? Neither guy even beat the best guy in the world for the second belt.

Sugar Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Randy Couture are true P4P greats, not GSP and McGregor.

What a joke.

Switch Randy Couture for Dan Henderson or BJ Penn if you want to talk about beating the best guy in the world, or at least close to it, to get their second belt.

Though I do consider GSP a GOAT I would not have him in the top 5 P4P at the moment with only 1 fight in the last 5 years. Conor I would not have in there either.

MM isnt a more legitimate P4P fighter than Conor or GSP. Infact who has he beat at 135 thats as great as Alvarez or Bisping?

Not better than Alvarez, but Dodson is better than Bisping. I'd argue prime Torres too.

Really?

Conor beat Aldo P4P best fighter at the time, then goes on to beat Alvarez, the most accomplished LW ever and a shoe in for HOF, flawlessly. How many fighters do that?

DC, GSP and Conor are truly the only P4P fighters on the list because they actually went up and won.
Still not even close enough to see Connie at No2....It's all a marketing scam. The P4P rankings are a well known joke.

P4P list are made up by assholes who for the most part write short, pointless, unfactual articles. They dont know anymore about the sport than most fans.
Why waste time worrying about these dumb list

lmao wtf?

One guy hasn't fought in 2 years and has never defended a World Title, other guy has one fight in the past 5 years.

What does being a two-division champion even mean when you don't even fight in that weight class on a regular basis?? Neither guy even beat the best guy in their division for the second belt.

What a joke.

conor beat the champion...and eddie beat the current best fighter in the division(RDA) so eddie was the best. this whole "well, the champion wasn't the best fighter" that's bull crap...if a guy beats the champion, that makes him the best, till someone beats him...all others are just assuming or guessing who the best fighter is...you go by who the champion is...that determines who is the best at that moment in time..

?

Definitely not Dan Henderson. lmao

tumblr_mdhw6931Gi1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

4005445cb323b5bf16dc4bed4895ba77.jpg

GSP is the goat
Aldo is #2

that is all

Prime torres I hear an argument as being better than Biping, but not dodson.

Dodson is definitely better. He's virtually competitive in every fight he's been in, and is just outside of the top 5 in one of the toughest divisions in MMA a weight class above his own. Bisping was never more than a gatekeeper that got gifted a shot, against the right guy at the right time in a division that isn't particularly that impressive to begin with.

Lmao @ thinking winning belts off Cavalcante & Bustamante mean something. Nostalgic MMA dorks are so funny.

He was double-champ in Pride and won his second belt off of Wandy who was arguably the best in the world at that weight at the time. He also fought all the way up to HW and faced the best at every weight class, beating most of them.

Have a good day little fella.

He was double-champ in Pride and won his second belt off of Wandy who was arguably the best in the world at that weight at the time. He also fought all the way up to HW and the best at every weight class.

Have a good day little fella.

HAHAHHAHAHAA. We all know Wanderlei wasn't the best MW in 2007. We also know Dan hardly beat anyone of note, much less skill. We also know you completely ignored the fact I exposed his "multiple weight-class belts". LMAO

Hmmm I wonder why the guy winning fights in 3 weight classes is higher ranked than the guys only winning fights in their own divisions?

Back