McGregor: He makes gun signs with one hand and makes animal balloons with the other hand.

8z9ZBgh.jpg

Conor came out on fire and set Nate ablaze, and you could see Nate's confidence wilt a little. I think the most telling was when he wouldnt say anything to the 'how would you beat him' question.
You could see Conor starting to back off a little when he saw Nate not engaging as much and by the end of it, was almost propping him up lol

Nate got got.

That was a moment we shan't soon forget. Legendary line.

Of course it was written beforehand, but his delivery was excellent. Timing doesn't only beat speed, but timing beats spontaneity, too.

We all knew conor would out wit him. But nate was funny a few times and got in conors head with the answer to his team on roids, he says,"you're on roids" lmao

Conor came out on fire and set Nate ablaze, and you could see Nate's confidence wilt a little. I think the most telling was when he wouldnt say anything to the 'how would you beat him' question.
You could see Conor starting to back off a little when he saw Nate not engaging as much and by the end of it, was almost propping him up lol

Nate got got.

I guess sometimes people see what they want to see.

Best line is making fun of Nate helping out little kids

Conor has seriously lost the insult game if thats the best he can do

Conor annihilated him at the presser. I thought Nate could hang with him in the trash talking department but boy was I wrong. He was completely outclassed and resorted to more juvenile retorts than usual.

People think this is funny ?

What's wrong with teaching kids bjj? Lol so Nate is actually a likable guy? Cool

Gun signs. That's dumb and pretty desperate.

That was insane. Nate isn't a great speaker anyway, but Conor killed it.

Oh man that was funny, all Nick had in response was F$ck You. Haha Conor already dismantling his pea brain.

I feel diaz's lines on the fw division are overlooked. "You knocked out 3 midgets and you're pumped up" Hahaha that was gold

Wow, real insult :rolleyes:
Teaching kids martial arts

Back