McGregor has put way too much pressure on himself

Double 99

Orange Belt
Reaction score
And what with all this GOAT hype and nonsense. He's good but there's a long gap between good and great. Writing off Siver like that, saying he's going to knock him out in 2 minutes is not just disrespectful, it's naive. It shows a lack of maturity and awareness. Siver is a tough, gritty veteran and a good all rounder, he has KOs, he has subs, he has power, decent TDs, solid ground game, he's a strong, stocky bloke. He's far from a pushover and when he pressures Connor and makes this an ugly, tiring, scrappy fight and 2 minutes goes by, 3 minutes, the 1st round and Connor is nowhere near knocking him out he is already going to feel like a failure.

Siver has a decent chance at an upset here and there's no way CM will live up to the hype he has been putting on himself.

Bet the house on it TS, oddsmakers have Siver as a huge underdog. You seem certain so its worth a fair bit for the massive profit.

Also McGregor by KO/TKO Round 1.

Your post can be found in the same thread talking about Piorier before that fight.

I was thinking the same thing. Wasn't he saying round 2 as well.

I think its safe to say he is immune to pressure.

The mcgregor cult is going to make this a 20 page thread. congratz

I'd bet my house he doesn't knock him out in 2 minutes

Siver tested positive for banned substances. Conor has not. And YOU talk about disrespect? GTFO ----->

Not the first time

And what with all this GOAT hype and nonsense. He's good but there's a long gap between good and great. Writing off Siver like that, saying he's going to knock him out in 2 minutes is not just disrespectful, it's naive. It shows a lack of maturity and awareness. Siver is a tough, gritty veteran and a good all rounder, he has KOs, he has subs, he has power, decent TDs, solid ground game, he's a strong, stocky bloke. He's far from a pushover and when he pressures Connor and makes this an ugly, tiring, scrappy fight and 2 minutes goes by, 3 minutes, the 1st round and Connor is nowhere near knocking him out he is already going to feel like a failure.

Siver has a decent chance at an upset here and there's no way CM will live up to the hype he has been putting on himself.

Under 2 Minutes.

The bigger the hype, the bigger the fall. Ask Anderson Silva.

There's no such thing as pressure, it exists in the mind. It's like walking over a tightrope, it's so much easier when the rope is only a foot off the ground.

I think its safe to say he is immune to pressure.

The mcgregor cult is going to make this a 20 page thread. congratz

that was his end goal anyway he is a closet McgreGOAT fan.

he puts pressure on siver as well ... he just handles the pressure better than most .. prolly petter than siver ... i would bet on that .. you gotta underrstand that conor is not obsessed ... he is POSESSED by the devil .... hes an entertainer .... when he competes you are looking at the devil entertaining you through conors soul

Back