Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

He really is a dreamer and believes his own hype

Dustin wanted him back on the feet to KO him, or wear him down to go back on the floor. Dustin knows his own BJJ is not great, and Conors is not either, but good enough to stop any potential submission unless he is really gassed.
You had me with the first sentence/paragraph. But in the second it fell apart. The reason why DP stood back up is because Conor was cheating by holding onto Dustin's gloves and keeping him in place for the up-kicks. DP was in danger of getting knocked out by that and Herb Dean was oblivious to it. So Dustin told Herb what was going on as he stood up.

In his defense, he did land some good elbows and I believe he may have rocked him with an upkick, but I may be wrong.
I'll give him credit for the elbows, but he blatantly cheated by grabbing the gloves to keep Dustin in place with the up-kicks, which is why Dustin decided to tell Herb Dean and then backed away. Say what you will about Conor as a fighter or a personality or a businessman or a philanthropist, but bottom line is that he's probably the dirtiest fighter. He committed dozens of fouls against Khabib and he committed a lot in the rubber match with DP as well.

he trained his bottom game

iu

Justine Kish took a shit in the ring. People talked about her for awhile too.

Im sure if she took another shit,we'd get to talkin about that.
So? You will still tune in for McGregor's next fight.

It highlights the human condition, where two people have completely different points of view on the same incidence. It is like politics: where one side says, "the election is fair" and the other side says "mail in ballots are unfair". Same issue.

So? You will still tune in for McGregor's next fight.
I'm more excited about DP's next fight and it will have much higher stakes. If/when Conor comes back it will probably be some tune up fight against some glorified can so they can justify the fourth fight with DP who will whip that ass again...

Funny how sherdog believes grabbing a glove is such a powerful technique like Dustins never had a sleeve gripped in BJJ before.

Then sherdog will also downplay the utility of Gi BJJ with grips exactly like that....
smh..

Funny how sherdog believes grabbing a glove is such a powerful technique like Dustins never had a sleeve gripped in BJJ before.

Then sherdog will also downplay the utility of Gi BJJ with grips exactly like that....
smh..
fuck gi bjj

For what?
For the same reason you are posting in conor's threads, for the same reason people like to stick their nose in other people's instagram posts, for the same reason they watch big brother - people love stupid shit. Or maybe because he is still an exciting fighter.

For the same reason you are posting in conor's threads, for the same reason people like to stick their nose in other people's instagram posts, for the same reason they watch big brother - people love stupid shit. Or maybe because he is still an exciting fighter.
Dude I post in threads about junior albini too,big fucking deal

I'm more excited about DP's next fight and it will have much higher stakes. If/when Conor comes back it will probably be some tune up fight against some glorified can so they can justify the fourth fight with DP who will whip that ass again...
For me, LW is like a TV show that continues after the best actor (Khabib) leaves.

Last edited:
What's that to do with me?
Why should I treat you as a person and not as part of the crowd? Not trying do disrespect, but as I hope you remember the whole conversation started with me saying that conor keeps the crowd interested in him, while you disagreed with that statement.

Why should I treat you as a person and not as part of the crowd? Not trying do disrespect, but as I hope you remember the whole conversation started with me saying that conor keeps the crowd interested in him, while you disagreed with that statement.
I didn't disagree Moreso than I'm not impressed. Ppl talk about the Paul bros too,but they can all take a jog off a cliff any day afaic

Back