Mcgregor diaz trilogy July?

Not sure Mcgregor deserves a third fight with Nate

You got a better chance of seeing a blizzard in July than this fight.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
I hope not. It’s a pointless, uninteresting fight.

Uninteresting fight? Its only one of the highest grossing fights of all time. Plus Diaz beat him twice. Everyone knows he has been avoiding Diaz like the plague.

Worthless casuals. You dont know your azz from a hole in the ground.

With Mcgregor sayinf the trilogy is gonna happen and saying he’s in negoations for July couod this mean that’s the fight he’s negotiating for ?

talking to tmz camera means less than nothinvg.

people need to stop with the nate diva stuff. how can someone fight when he retired 4 years ago.

dont get caught up in fake news. people have cameras begging to find someone famous and have a video that might be worth selling.

Conor should be getting the winner of Poirier/Holloway since he's already kicked both of their asses.

no way he looking to sign up for a fight he loses. conor wants nothing to do with this max or dustin.

Let's see. Conor handed Max his last ever loss and he knocked Poirier the fuck out when they fought. Coupled with Conor's name value, it's a 2 million selling PPV without a doubt. Of course they'll make it.

or conor wants to fight a fight he can win instead.

Let’s hope they figure it out and pick a date soon.

That way I can go ahead and make plans to go do something else that night.

Which one of your favorite fighters did he beat

none khabib mauled him. conor is in a must win spot and nate diva is retired.

a tmz video like that is worthless cause dana on one video said floyd was fighting in a ufc fight as well.

it's Conor and Diaz. Not exactly the biggest truth tellers in the world. I'll believe it when the UFC announces that it is signed.

none khabib mauled him. conor is in a must win spot and nate diva is retired.

a tmz video like that is worthless cause dana on one video said floyd was fighting in a ufc fight as well.
I think conor will return in July bro it’s the perfect time the biggest week of the year for fighting the fight capital of the world and he’s in negotiations it all makes sense

Back