Media McGregor Commercial during NFL Wild Card Game: Eminem Music, vid of Khabib Kick used

The most loved then most controversial then most outspoken.

He's the most hated because his controversy is surrounded by holding up divisions and assaulting civvies constantly.
Outspoken because he says shit like he won rounds that he didn't just not win they were rounds he was strangled in.

The worlds never seen anything like him. He's amazing

Waouh.I don't even know if you are trolling or not. Bravo.

Isn’t he fuckin awesome
giphy.gif

The bitterness in this thread lol. Best commercial ufc has put out in years. Rubbing that rap music right in khabins face, an obvious targeted blow to his ego and beliefs

Good that they don't even mention an opponent. Is he fighting himself?
Doesn't matter he could be fighting some ammy with no other fights on the card and it still would outsell Ferguson vs khabin

I can appreciate people hate him. I hated rousey with a passion. but i find conmeg highly entertaining. That's it.

<{danawhoah}>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

unfortunately though, anyone who has seen his sparring footage lately knows he's losing to Cowboy.

looks like an autistic kid on Youtube slapped that together in 5 minutes

Garbage commercial
Einstein was autistic and your comment shows how fuckin miseducated you are. Sorry you either don’t have the brain power or the education to know that. I’ll argue with anyone civilly but stay in your lane speaking on things or I’ll embarrass you. Plenty of posters on this site have children or family with developmental disabilities and you using it as an insult is degrading to them, but you’re actually degrading yourself. Sort yourself out.

Last edited:
It was hilarious. Especially seeing Conor come out to smoke knowing he got submitted. I think the UFC should introduce Conor with smoke again to get a similar outcome.

That commercial is terrible in my unimportant opinion but probably effective

Last edited:
Don't let this video distract you from the fact @Hitto gets notifications whenever a McGregor thread is made so he can post the tapping or knockdown gif

Did they show the bitch punch he threw that couldn't even drop an elderly drunk Irishman?

Back