McGreggor: Floyd is running around begging Showtime to Pay me 100 Mills

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
It is kind of cool how badly Mayweather wants this Connor fight. Makes you wonder how big Connor can get if this is Mayweathers' biggest payday today. Easy win for Mayweather though so thats an incentive as well.

6da082fbfafcf593d64799e9da4e11b4df2899b7459116a78e650d8b377a421f.jpg

This fight won't happen and if it does, Conor gets lit up embarrassingly. Most pro boxers can destroy him. He got tagged by Chad Mendes FFS.

UFC promoting 101: Mention Floyd.

Conor, as well as his nuthuggers, have no idea how badly this would turn out for him if this fight materialized.

Floyd biggest payday was +4Millions PPV buys,
you just can't beat that with an opponents
that all boxing fans know
has no business being in the ring with Floyd

Floyd just wants big money for an easy fight

this'll be literally his easiest fight in years

Showtime office executive: "Wait Floyd,Floyd, who the fuck is Conor Mcgregor? And why do we have to come up with 100mill for this guy? We trust you Floyd but this sounds a little far fetched"

Floyd: "Some Karate fighter guy, he's supposed to be really popular I think we can make a lot of money"

Showtime office excetuvie: "ohh that guy! Didn't he lose his last fight? I'll look into it Floyd, like I said it sounds crazy though, is he even good? *laughs*"

Floyd:"*laughs* Aiight bro, let me know if anything. I could always use another 100mil."

Conor, as well as his nuthuggers, have no idea how badly this would turn out for him if this fight materialized.

His bank account begs to differ.

A win for Conor but a loss for his fans

Its thats simple, shertards

Floyd would make more with a Pacman rematch and he can have this fight anytime he wants because it looks like Pacman blew all of his money and will probably fight until he's 50 years old punch drunk shell of his former self.

Floyd would absolutely wreck the Notorious, and this is coming from a huge fan of both guys. I honestly don't even think Connor would land a single punch, he would get countered all day.

Let them fight, Flloyd in boxing gloves and Conor in 4 oz gloves

Pretty sure he isnt, mayweather can make more than conor has in his whole career fighting a guy like keith thurman.

Back